[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I still remember when they ranked him 7th I believe before the 10-11 season..

after a vintage mamba performance, he quipped, "not bad for the 7th best player in the league."

He is aware of this ranking in shanghai in the wee hours of morning. Bet that.

I still remember when they ranked him 7th I believe before the 10-11 season..

after a vintage mamba performance, he quipped, "not bad for the 7th best player in the league."

He is aware of this ranking in shanghai in the wee hours of morning. Bet that.

Word he has also touched on ESPN's team rankings a few times, not only that they had the Lakers finishing 12th in the west or whatever it was but he also said something along the lines of 'they had us 1st last year too..' on a different occasion.

If there is anyone in the league who benefits and plays better when criticized or when angry, it's Kobe. ESPN is low key helping us :lol: :pimp:

Pass. But after all the RFAs sign extensions, and assuming LbJ opts out, itll be one of those 2 they court hard and u can bet that. I took a peak at the pending '14 UFAs and those with opt out clauses..and outside of 4 or 5 players....its buns.

I'd rather the team just suck for three years so that they could come away with some young talent and cap flexibility than spending it on late 20s free agents like Melo and Rondo (you're welcome to LA, LeBron).

Melo alone? No

Melo followed by Love and Rondo? Yeah, I'd live.

But a top 5-7 pick this year, and a top 5 protected keep next, then Rondo/Love > the Melo portion of that equation.

LeBron + Love + Rondo + Pau + Kobe > the previous one I mentioned.

Dwight + LeBron + Love + Kobe + Rose + Durant + Paul George > everything else.

All that, better than Melo by hisself. He and LaLa can stay in New York and try to recruit Kobe tho. :nerd:

Love will be at his peak prime in 2015, so he's welcome to come to LA. :lol:

I just don't want Melo and to a lesser extent Rondo anywhere near a Lakers jersey.

The Lakers couldn't wait until arriving back in the States to waive DJO? Jimmy Buss is a cruel, heartless man. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom