[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

[thread="570758"]Lakers 2013 14 Thread 13 15 12 25 Mia 27 Uta 29 Phi/9160_20#post_19429843​[/thread]
Oh, so reading body language is a joke?

Sweet, so now we never get to hear you complain about someone else's body language, right?

This is getting fun... because I absolutely don't forget. 
wink.gif

Body language over 26-13-4?

Good luck to you on that remembrance.
Ummm... I'm gonna type this slow so you can understand it really well: 'stats'... is a different topic than 'body language'.

'Stats' is a topic about the production of a player, like touchdowns, and homeruns, or even going after 50/50 balls.

'Body language' is a topic about how a person... literally, ANY person ever... moves their body. This could be hanging their head, in what would appear to be shame. It could be clenching their fist, giving the appearance of anger.

So yes, some people can read the body language of others, and over time, gain a better understanding of that person. Actually, in some instances, body language can be read to gain information INSTANTLY. 
eek.gif
 Crazy, right?

But no... body language is a joke.

Run with that mockery. Please. 
happy.gif

I love when people point out the most insignificant detail of something full of legitimate points of discussion. :lol:

(j/k, I don't really love that at all.)

The podcast apparently had only three main points, two of them strictly from empirical evidence (the posting up to grab a board might not even be a bad thing, considering he's grabbing the rebound), and you want to be critical of people correctly calling out how silly it is? Nope.

Come on, now. Body language? Leadership? Those are the talking points of people who don't, or can't, use actual data to support their argument.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

[thread="570758"]​[/thread]

Oh, so reading body language is a joke?

Sweet, so now we never get to hear you complain about someone else's body language, right?

This is getting fun... because I absolutely don't forget. :wink:  

Body language over 26-13-4?

Good luck to you on that remembrance.
Ummm... I'm gonna type this slow so you can understand it really well: 'stats'... is a different topic than 'body language'.

'Stats' is a topic about the production of a player, like touchdowns, and homeruns, or even going after 50/50 balls.

'Body language' is a topic about how a person... literally, ANY person ever... moves their body. This could be hanging their head, in what would appear to be shame. It could be clenching their fist, giving the appearance of anger.

So yes, some people can read the body language of others, and over time, gain a better understanding of that person. Actually, in some instances, body language can be read to gain information INSTANTLY. :wow:  Crazy, right?

But no... body language is a joke.

Run with that mockery. Please. :D

And you've seen me go off on a player over said body language?

I think where people are not getting CP and are just being outlandish is he never says Love is going to win you a title alone.

The Championship model is now at least 2 Superstars and a bunch of knockdown shooters. That's what it is.

He is saying that Kevin Love would be one of sed Superstars.

I'm not sure where other people rate Kevin Love. Is he top 5 to me? No. Is he the best PF in the league? Absolutely.

Has Kevin Love ever led a team to the playoffs? No.

But I want you to go look at the roster that the Wolves have put out there since 2008-09 and just look at the guys on those teams. They are dreadful. He currently plays on a team where their "2nd Star" shoots 34.8%.

Oh hey, someone who pays attention. agrees w/ me and sees things my way.
Fixed.

People who share a different opinion than you are paying attention, too, guy.
No, they aren't. They're using a podcast to judge body language and leadership.

Nobody in here actually saying anything about Love or Minnesota and then telling me something different.
Well that sentence doesn't even make sense.

I think you have misunderstood something, because a podcast, if I have my information correctly, doesn't even show a body. So it is LITERALLY impossible for body language to be judged from a podcast.

I wonder if maybe people like me were discussing the legitimacy of a podcast discussing body language.

Crap, too many fancy words and philosophical, non-statisitical *******.

I find great irony in 41% of folks want Nick Young back, but layers of you guys tell me Kevin Love ain't worth the effort.
laugh.gif

Most of the same guys don't want to maximize a top draft pick, just roll with the 13th pick or whatever.

But Swaggy P, cool.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Again, black and white thinking.

Like, have you ever even been introduced to the concept of 'middle ground'?

Example:
- "Swaggy P, cool. He's having fun! But I wouldn't hang the franchise on him."
- "Kevin Love ain't worth the effort, at least not for a bajillion dollars and the 'franchise guy' label."

To a person NOT stuck in black and white thinking, nothing about that is difficult.

To a black and white thinker:

- "Swaggy P, cool."
- "Kevin Love ain't worth the effort."
- the end, nothing more

Understand ALL of what people are saying, dude.
ALL?

Oh.

Cuz, I said Love should be THEE Franchise guy, paid with a bajillion dollars?
nerd.gif

I said that, in here?
nerd.gif

Are you SURE?
I've asked you this before, and you never, EVER answer me, so I'm sure you won't now:

Did I say you said that?

I definitely have no problem making myself perfectly clear, so before you ask if I said you said that, can you please show me where I said you said that?

No, I'm not sure you said that in here, but just like the other times you've pulled that card, show me where I said "CP said..."

You know what I meant with podcast, them bringing those topics up. Knock it off.
laugh.gif
Nah, if you want to pull the "Ska said lack of leadership is legit" and not pay attention to **** else said in that reply, you DAMN sure ain't hiding behind "Well that's not what I meant. Knock it off."

**** no.

You want to take words absolutely seriously, yours will be taken absolutely seriously.

Others may not play that way, but I do.

Last edited:
Manup, Yeesus guy, tanking is relatively "new" in today's NBA.

People always knew when Magic or Shaq or Bron were coming into the league and the importance of getting a #1 pick, but the economics of those picks weren't as important as they are now.

So no, in 96 no talk of tanking took place.

And there were no websites back then to discuss the idea anyways. :lol:

I find great irony in 41% of folks want Nick Young back, but layers of you guys tell me Kevin Love ain't worth the effort. :lol:

Most of the same guys don't want to maximize a top draft pick, just roll with the 13th pick or whatever.

But Swaggy P, cool. :lol: :smh:

Again, black and white thinking.

Like, have you ever even been introduced to the concept of 'middle ground'?

Example:

- "Swaggy P, cool. He's having fun! But I wouldn't hang the franchise on him."

- "Kevin Love ain't worth the effort, at least not for a bajillion dollars and the 'franchise guy' label."

To a person NOT stuck in black and white thinking, nothing about that is difficult.

To a black and white thinker:

- "Swaggy P, cool."

- "Kevin Love ain't worth the effort."

- the end, nothing more

Understand ALL of what people are saying, dude.

ALL?

Oh.

Cuz, I said Love should be THEE Franchise guy, paid with a bajillion dollars? :nerd:

I said that, in here? :nerd:

Are you SURE?
I've asked you this before, and you never, EVER answer me, so I'm sure you won't now:

Did I say you said that?

I definitely have no problem making myself perfectly clear, so before you ask if I said you said that, can you please show me where I said you said that?

No, I'm not sure you said that in here, but just like the other times you've pulled that card, show me where I said "CP said..."

You said black and white thinking, using the point I made with Nick Young, addressing me.

Were you not speaking to me above?

Back
Top Bottom