[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
No, because basketball is a team sport. He can only control so much.

He's had **** teammates until this season (and even then, they have one of the worst benches in the league), **** coaching until Adelman and a **** general manager. In an ultra competitive Western Conference too.

I mean I'm not saying I don't want k love. But I'm just saying there are some valid criticisms about him. He's not a leader imo. Doesn't defend that well one on one in the post, and hasn't hit the playoffs. This are valid criticisms. Hell of a player nd would take him regardless. But I'm just saying he's not the guy. He's one of the guys you build with.
A criticism like he isn't a good defender is valid. That leader stuff, I'm iffy on just because we don't know what goes on during practice and the locker room. That's just me though. But if you ask me, he seems like a ****. :lol:

^getting a top two pick in this draft is like getting the bred 1's that just dropped. the entire eastern conference is already camping with laptops and bots.

Dan Gilbert and whoever is the GM have shown over and over that they don't know how to build a team I don't blame lebron and I won't blame kyrie. But he did gift us sessions for Luke Walton so he's good with me.

It would be nice to get earl back. Proven to be effective in this offense.
:rofl:

for those who missed the podcast the main problems with love that they talked about were his bad body language, lack of leadership and how one of the reasons he cant defend post players is because most of the time he will turn and box the guy out to get rebounds rather than putting his hand up to contest shots

Bad body language...

If they really said bad body language, then I'm happy to miss every one of their podcasts.

^getting a top two pick in this draft is like getting the bred 1's that just dropped. the entire eastern conference is already camping with laptops and bots.

Dan Gilbert and whoever is the GM have shown over and over that they don't know how to build a team I don't blame lebron and I won't blame kyrie. But he did gift us sessions for Luke Walton so he's good with me.

It would be nice to get earl back. Proven to be effective in this offense.

Real deal tears :lol:

Bad body language...

If they really said bad body language, then I'm happy to miss every one of their podcasts.
Born in LA.. Spends Fall, Winter, and most of Spring in Minnesota.. I'd have bad body language too
Plays for 7 years in LA... moves to ohio, loses interest in basketball

you may be on to something here 
nerd.gif

Kyrie Irving must not be any good either.

Paul George is good in Indy, but swap him and Kevin Love and suddenly George would no longer be as good.

:smh:

I love when people point out the most insignificant detail of something full of legitimate points of discussion. 
laugh.gif

(j/k, I don't really love that at all.)

No Ska, none of that bull **** is valid.

Doesn't win. (In Minny, where they once drafted 3 PG's in the SAME First round)

Leadership. (Cuz these bloggers in their basement know how Love handles this role?)

Body language. (*************)

Defense. (Again, he scores, rebounds, passes, shoots efficiently, his lone weakness is not being a lockdown defender, cuz....there's lots of those in the NBA)

So yeah, what of any of that ******** is "valid"?

I guess there's only two great players in the NBA, LeBron, and Paul George. Everyone else that has a fault, Kevin Love status. :smh:

Man.. :lol:
No point; Kevin love is da gawd. He shall receive no criticism.

In the same league that Kobe Bryant is overrated for 17 years and is criticized for sneezing the wrong way :rofl:

lack of leadership
Legit.

You can't say he has lead a team anywhere significant if he's never been on a team that has done anything significant.

That doesn't mean it is ABSOLUTELY because he has  alack of leadership; could be other things. But what you can't say is "Dude, remember when he lead"... who, to what?

one of the reasons he cant defend post players is because most of the time he will turn and box the guy out to get rebounds rather than putting his hand up to contest shots
Legit.

Could be the gameplan, but to say it doesn't exist is to admit blindness.

No Ska, none of that bull **** is valid.

Doesn't win. (In Minny, where they once drafted 3 PG's in the SAME First round)

Leadership. (Cuz these bloggers in their basement know how Love handles this role?)

Body language. (*************)

Defense. (Again, he scores, rebounds, passes, shoots efficiently, his lone weakness is not being a lockdown defender, cuz....there's lots of those in the NBA)

So yeah, what of any of that ******** is "valid"?

I guess there's only two great players in the NBA, LeBron, and Paul George. Everyone else that has a fault, Kevin Love status. :smh:

If Kevin Love is a top-5 player in the NBA, the team should be better at winning. I think that's fair.

kevin love may not be athletic but he makes up for it by working hard, hustling, showing up to practice early and having high basketball IQ

:x AJ 1 is the most uncomfy shoes i have ever worn. Got myself a pair last year and can't even rock'em casually. Might as well go barefoot. SRS.

Last edited:
Yes, Love is at fault for Rubio being hurt, and not shooting well from 7 feet.

Or his bench.

Kevin Martin being a starter.

Giving up on the #2 pick in the draft after 2 years.

The aforementioned 3 PG draft, none of which have panned out for Minnesota. (Rubio could still develop)

JJ Barea possibly being their 3rd-4th best player.

Yeah, I have no idea why Love can't guide that franchise somewhere.

#Valid

So since we're all so worried about Kevin Love's leadership, the answer is simple.

We get Melo. He leads his team to the playoffs every year.

Forget Kevin Love, let's go get a winner like Carmelo Anthony. :pimp:

So then we can never hear from you trashing another player again for 'their' team playoff woes, right?

Sweet. 
pimp.gif

lack of leadership
Legit.

You can't say he has lead a team anywhere significant if he's never been on a team that has done anything significant.

That doesn't mean it is ABSOLUTELY because he has  a lack of leadership; could be other things. But what you can't say is "Dude, remember when he lead"... who, to what?

one of the reasons he cant defend post players is because most of the time he will turn and box the guy out to get rebounds rather than putting his hand up to contest shots
Legit.

Could be the gameplan, but to say it doesn't exist is to admit blindness.
Yep, right there, clear as day: "Lack of leadership is legit."

That's what you guys read, right?

Oh, just because I said "Legit" in my first word means that's all there is?

Black and white thinkers... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom