[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Gasol to CLE

Bynum/Jack or Clark to LAL.

This trade is heating up on a lot of Cavs forums.

Wouldn't be opposed.

Although I heard that not one team wants YOLO so he'll probably be released.

Rather have Jack than Clark, however I'm not sure what Jack's contract is.

Flip Pau and get Nash to retire, this season is a win.

watch pau get traded and not want to play basketball anymore a month later 
laugh.gif

not sure what would happen if jack puts on a lakers jersey, he would probably shoot 100% every practice and be underwhelming in games

man Bynum and Swaggy P on the same team.

the amount of YOLOness on one court :rofl:

do it Mitch!!

Not Kevin Love talk again :smh:... He's already been exposed as an OVERRATED stat stuffer that can't flourish in the Kobe System

This would be a good time for Kyrie to demand a trade :lol:

Feels good watching Dan Gilbert burn at the bottom of the eastern conf. with such a young talented team :pimp:

Last edited:
Feels good watching Dan Gilbert burn at the bottom of the eastern conf. with such a young talented team :pimp:

Why?

Yeah that letter was stupid as hell, but the cost of the team he owned literally got cut in half when LeBron left... you wouldn't be salty?

You got some issues wishing failure on another man's life.

and don't try to comeback with the "oh he's salty Cleveland guy" blah blah blah

I'm not that type of dude. I am not very biased.. very realistic.

Last edited:

Feels good watching Dan Gilbert burn at the bottom of the eastern conf. with such a young talented team
pimp.gif
Why?

Yeah that letter was stupid as hell, but the cost of the team he owned literally got cut in half when LeBron left... you wouldn't be salty?

its more about his other letter about our CP3 trade

of course anyone would be mad in this situation but as a GM i still expect him to act in a professional manner 

Why?

Dan Gilbert is a clown and I'm oh so happy his struggle franchise hasn't recouped since the decision...

Dude acted like a real deal slave master when LeBron left the plantation. Seriously. Dude thought he owned LeBron James and was stupid enough to let the public know.

2nd dude had absolutely no right sticking his neck in that Chris Paul trade. None. U whining and crying about super teams when the NBA has basically given u the chance to build a super team CHEAP through the NBA draft and your team still at the bottom of the east. Struck gold with Kyrie and every other pick has been a bust.

U reap what u sow :pimp:

Last edited:
Sure, Dan Gilbert can be unhappy about losing LeBron. No excuse for the letter though, I don't care how much value his team lost. Don't do that **** in public.

No, because basketball is a team sport. He can only control so much.

He's had **** teammates until this season (and even then, they have one of the worst benches in the league), **** coaching until Adelman and a **** general manager. In an ultra competitive Western Conference too.

I mean I'm not saying I don't want k love. But I'm just saying there are some valid criticisms about him. He's not a leader imo. Doesn't defend that well one on one in the post, and hasn't hit the playoffs. This are valid criticisms. Hell of a player nd would take him regardless. But I'm just saying he's not the guy. He's one of the guys you build with.

Why would anyone want a guy averaging 26-13-4 a night, efficiently, in his prime?

Other than the fact he's the only player in the NBA doing that, why would we want to get a player like him?

Way to think ahead fellas.

Oh, playoffs. That's right. Pau was 0-12 before donning a Laker uni just as he entered his prime. Y'all forgot that or something tho.

At least pau got to the playoffs though.

K love is a goddamn monster, but he's apart of the plan, and not the be all end all.
You pair klove with another A guy or even a B guy you're golden.

But he's not the Kobe or once in a generation guy the Lakers normally go out and get.

Magic, Kareem, wilt, shaq, Kobe. These are the once in a generation players.

And I'm a k love fan.

Speaking of once in a generation players, this draft.

Keep losing Lakers.

Go get Wiggins or jabari. Next generation star players

^getting a top two pick in this draft is like getting the bred 1's that just dropped. the entire eastern conference is already camping with laptops and bots.

Dan Gilbert and whoever is the GM have shown over and over that they don't know how to build a team I don't blame lebron and I won't blame kyrie. But he did gift us sessions for Luke Walton so he's good with me.

It would be nice to get earl back. Proven to be effective in this offense.

^getting a top two pick in this draft is like getting the bred 1's that just dropped. the entire eastern conference is already camping with laptops and bots.

Dan Gilbert and whoever is the GM have shown over and over that they don't know how to build a team I don't blame lebron and I won't blame kyrie. But he did gift us sessions for Luke Walton so he's good with me.

It would be nice to get earl back. Proven to be effective in this offense.

:rofl: :rofl:

No, because basketball is a team sport. He can only control so much.

He's had **** teammates until this season (and even then, they have one of the worst benches in the league), **** coaching until Adelman and a **** general manager. In an ultra competitive Western Conference too.

I mean I'm not saying I don't want k love. But I'm just saying there are some valid criticisms about him. He's not a leader imo. Doesn't defend that well one on one in the post, and hasn't hit the playoffs. This are valid criticisms. Hell of a player nd would take him regardless. But I'm just saying he's not the guy. He's one of the guys you build with.

Why would anyone want a guy averaging 26-13-4 a night, efficiently, in his prime?

Other than the fact he's the only player in the NBA doing that, why would we want to get a player like him?

Way to think ahead fellas.

Oh, playoffs. That's right. Pau was 0-12 before donning a Laker uni just as he entered his prime. Y'all forgot that or something tho.

At least pau got to the playoffs though.

K love is a goddamn monster, but he's apart of the plan, and not the be all end all.
You pair klove with another A guy or even a B guy you're golden.

But he's not the Kobe or once in a generation guy the Lakers normally go out and get.

Magic, Kareem, wilt, shaq, Kobe. These are the once in a generation players.

And I'm a k love fan.

There is no player in the NBA that is the end all be all...

Not Mike, Not Magic, Not Bird, Not Kobe, Not Lebron, Not KD. All need a person with them to win. Every single one of them were part of the plan.

And no one said that KLove is the end all be all.

As for the playoff criticism... I don't think that is fair of KLove.

Last edited:
I hope we can land jabari. Then we can nickname him kareem abdul jabari if he ever hits a hook shot

^getting a top two pick in this draft is like getting the bred 1's that just dropped.
Full of hype, far from a guarantee, and something that is terribly uncomfortable to use once you've got it?

Last edited:
so lakers are the rich guy who doesnt bother camping out and cops for 4x retail from resellers 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom