[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Dude, if you criticize a player, it means you don't want him on the team.

Duh.

[no, CP, before you ask, I'm not saying you said that. So don't quote me and ask "I said that? In here? Are you SUUURE?" No, I didn't say that you said "Dude, if you criticize a player, it means you don't want him on the team." But I am suggesting that you have alluded to it (again, 'suggesting' and 'alluding' are different words than 'saying'])

Yep, same as a coach failing to win a title when his 5 draft picks are sold for cash.

1 exampled play shows more than the full history a player has endured on a roster.

Good point.

I wonder if that one play could represent the player overall, like a single Vince dunk representing his early career as a dunker, or a single Ray Allen 3 representing his seat atop the 3-pt board?

Nah.

(and no, CP, I'm not saying that you said that. So don't quote me and ask me "I said that? In here? Are you SUUURE?" However, your defense of that gif suggests [again, different than 'says'] that isolated plays speak nothing to a player, and I disagree.)

Ska and CP just duke it out

14oaona.jpg

I would compliment Love's outlet passing, but I've already [allegedly] stuck my feet in the ground that he's worthless and undeserving of any praise. And [allegedly] all of us Love critics have done the same, and collectively think that he is, literally, worst than Adolf Hitler at life.

(and no, CP... well, you know)

(I can do the black and white sarcastic thing, too; I just don't have a buddy like Essential to help me out w/ it)

I would compliment Love's outlet passing, but I've already [allegedly] stuck my feet in the ground that he's worthless and undeserving of any praise. And [allegedly] all of us Love critics have done the same, and collectively think that he is, literally, worst than Adolf Hitler at life.

(I can do the black and white sarcastic thing, too; I just don't have a buddy like Essential to help me out w/ it)
Can I be your buddy

at least adolf hitler had good posture 
mean.gif

Tom-Brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

Tom-Brady-needs-a-high-five.gif
His body language suggests he's happy about something.

But no, reading body language is a joke, and discussing it is an even bigger joke.

Back
Top Bottom