[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Damn. And just like that, swaggy is gone. Dude was doing so good man. Dude is like Fro-be.

Damn 4 straight loses :smh:

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

lol this team is ******g garbage. im embarrassed to be a fan. 
trust me we had worse. 04-08
hard years right there but with all those loses I still stand here a proud Lakers fan....so we tanking now?

True story my brotha. Those years hurt. Especially 06 & 07. Damn suns. Damn d'antoni. Damn nash. Oh wait, they're on our team now? Meh. Damn d'antoni. Damn nash.

No, that D'antoni and that Nash isn't on our squad.

Nor that kobe.

Nor Pau from back then.

We have facsimiles of all those guys.

Last edited:
I just want gasol from 09-10 that's it! If we every find him, everything will be different

4 str8 losses is tough :smh:

But the team is playing much better ball than last year around this time

Kaman with 19 and 10 on 7/11 is exactly what Pau should be giving us... Therefore Pau should be placed back on the trading block no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Trade him for Marcus Camby and mix cd if u need to :smh:

Farmar 16/7/7 :smokin looking a lot like the efficient and cheap PG we need for the next 2-3 years

J Hill 16 and 9 boards in 23mins... No reason Williams should still be getting 18 mins a game. Be better off letting R Kelly get some more burn and bumping Hill up to about 28-32 mins a game. If MDA wanna stretch the floor just play small ball and run up and down the floor with your 4 most athletic guys and a big.

Ears/P/X/Wes/Kaman and bury Williams at the end if the bench behind Sacre...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom