[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I swear you guys consistently bring the funnies :lol: ....love my NT Laker fam

It's funny how the stress this season has really been down when you know you ain't winning nothin lol. Much needed

All I know is Russy better be healthy by the time his contract is up

So we got bumped in favor for this team:

empty-arena.0_standard_709.0.jpg

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...lt-exciting-basketball-team-still-waiting-for

At least they still got the fountain of youth training staff.

From the looks of things Kobe Bryant & Pau Gasol are leading the charge of #teamtank

The harder Kobe tries the more we lose, the more Pau is himself the more we lose. It is actually working out perfectly ...now if only the rest of those stubborn pesky Lakers players n coaching staff get on board lol

Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Dude read "Pau: yeast infection" and seriously asked "Yo, what is that anyways? Something serious? What, like a week or 2?"

Yeezus Christ

Last edited:
hey guys the Miami heat won back to back chips and then added both a #1 and #2 draft pick in the offseason. maybe tanking is not only a punk move but also not really a viable strategy right now

Last edited:
Our rookie ryan kelly has done more this season than the #1 draft pick they signed though

Last edited:
hey guys the Miami heat won back to back chips and then added both a #1 and #2 draft pick in the offseason. maybe tanking is not only a punk move but also not really a viable strategy right now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zombie type dudes. *brainnnnnnnnnnnnssss*

sea manup sea manup that's my point bro, throw away a whole season for the chance to draft the next Beasley?
The team isn't making the playoffs, and even if they did they wouldn't do squat and most of the team will likely be gone in the summer.

So I'll happily take the highest draft position possible.

Sure we could get the next greg oden but we could also draft the next swaggy p

Swaggy p + the next swaggy p + steve blake = not one not two not three not four not five.....

agree to disagree. regardless of your opinion, tanking doesn't guarantee a high pick and a high pick doesn't guarantee a winning franchise

Back
Top Bottom