[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
True story: done it. Was in junior high.

*shrugs*

Got my *** KICKED when I got home (I'm talking... BAD. My step-mom was EXTRA heated.)

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"]True story: done it. Was in junior high.

*shrugs*

Got my *** KICKED when I got home (I'm talking... BAD. My step-mom was EXTRA heated.)[/quote]

[Kanye] Toast to the douchebags.... [/Kanye][/quote] See, I didn't even think I was being a douche bag. I thought I was helping out. Me and my dude were at the mall, passed by the little Santa station, and we just posted up watching all the kids take their pictures with this stranger in a red suit.

I told the kids in line "I don't know why you're waiting. Its just a stranger in a suit." My friend started cracking up, and was like "C'mon, man."

Some kids started arguing with me. "Nuh-uh. That's really Santa."

I got all smart back. "Nuh-uh, cause Santa is fake. Your parents are buying your presents right now."

Some of their faces... all bug eyed, betrayed...

*shrugs* :lol:

On everything, the freaking cops told me to leave the mall, and if any of you really knew me, you would know I have never gotten along with cops. Not in junior high, not a couple months ago, not ever.

Was Montclair Plaza.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa, I thought you meant "done it" to the belt mistletoe.

You just meant exposin Santa to a buncha kids???? :rofl:

True story: done it. Was in junior high.

*shrugs*

Got my *** KICKED when I got home (I'm talking... BAD. My step-mom was EXTRA heated.)

[Kanye] Toast to the douchebags.... [/Kanye]

repped for yeezy reference
Whoa whoa, I thought you meant "done it" to the belt mistletoe.

You just meant exposin Santa to a buncha kids???? :rofl:

me too, i was like why the hell would he get his butt whipped for hangin mistletoe off da belt :rofl: :rofl:

then i thought about it :smh: :smh: :smh: damn brah

Mike D’Antoni: “If Fans Are Discouraged, Find Another Team”

Following two straight blowout road losses, head coach Mike D’Antoni was visibly frustrated and defended his players. With the Lakers losing four players to injury including Kobe Bryant for at least six weeks, the media mentioned that Lakers fans may be getting discouraged and asked D’Antoni if he was personally discouraged. With the Lakers coaching staff and players still fighting despite being undermanned, D’Antoni said fans should find another team to root for if they’re feeling discouraged:

“If fans are discouraged, find another team to root for.” -Mike D’Antoni (on @TWCSportsNet) — Lakers Nation (@LakersNation) December 24, 2013

When D’Antoni is frustrated, he is prone to say things that people can use against him. However, he was simply defending his players’ effort on the court and trying to instill confidence into his players. With the Lakers losing four of their best players for an extended period of time, the current players are fighting. However, they simply don’t have the playmakers or enough bodies to keep up with teams for the full 48 minutes. Although the Lakers have lost two straight games and are two games below the .500 mark, the players are confident that they can eventually turn it around. With Jordan Farmar testing his hamstring, the point guard may possibly return on Christmas day against the Miami Heat and provide a much needed lift.

http://www.lakersnation.com/mike-dantoni-if-fans-are-discouraged-find-another-team/2013/12/23/

Rhp7zTi.jpg

Jesus Christ, even in cartoon form, Steve Blake 'bout to rape somebody or blow something up. Cot DAMN, ole 'deviant mind' looking dude. 
laugh.gif

Chris Kaman looks like a Bulldog
Jordan Hill looks like Uncle Rukus.. Credit leemelone
Sacre looks like a smiling Buddha
Jodie Meeks got done dirty.
Wes, Swaggy P, Nash look normal. X got 12 o' clock all nighter shadow.
Ryan Kelly looks like a basset hound in the eyes.
Why Kobe gotta have that long *** pointy nose.
D'Antoni looking all sad like he sees a bunch of reporters and is saying to himself "Please don't ask me about Pau.. Please don't ask me about Pau."

Last edited:

Originally Posted by vindeezy  
In all seriousness, when will somebody writing an article on Kobe Bean shed some positive light on his 18+ year career.
Difficult, ain't it?
forgot to give ska props on this yesterday 
laugh.gif

now THIS is how you hate and fire shots in a subtle but entertaining way

kobe/lebron haters take notes 

Back
Top Bottom