[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Green light is a go. Swaggy has been signaled to go berzerk against Bron & Co.

nick2.gif

Dribble into a double team, dump it down low.

So beautiful I wanna cry.

Pretty much tomorrow, I'll be watching to see what can happen individually, paying no mind to the score.

- first Laker to 10

- will any one individual stop a Heat fastbreak?

- can we hold them to double digits? 
laugh.gif

Only watching the game for the shoes

I hope Nick and some of the guys debut the Kobe IXs tomorrow :pimp:

Hopin to see a lot of

Farmar
X
Young
Wes
Hill

Lineup rotations. I need to see this group for extended minutes.

:rofl: at either Kobe or Nike allowing NICK YOUNG to be the first person on earth to debut the Kobe 9's...

Not happening. :lol:

Meh hakim warrick rocked the invisibility cloaks weeks before they dropped. And I remember one of those knuckleheads rocking either lebron Xmas or all star kicks before the game lol. If kobe can't play in them somebody has too lol

Farmar cleared to play? I thought he was supposed to be out for longer than 3 weeks? Dat lakers medical staff

roll.gif
at either Kobe or Nike allowing NICK YOUNG to be the first person on earth to debut the Kobe 9's...

Not happening.
laugh.gif
Meh hakim warrick rocked the invisibility cloaks weeks before they dropped. And I remember one of those knuckleheads rocking either lebron Xmas or all star kicks before the game lol. If kobe can't play in them somebody has too lol
Debuting a colorway isn't the same as debuting the actual shoe, though.

Honestly I want to see how these Xmas unis look on TV. Speaking of Uncle Rukus, Boondocks bike next month :pimp:

I'll be too inebriated to care about the Heat trolls tomorrow.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

:rofl: at either Kobe or Nike allowing NICK YOUNG to be the first person on earth to debut the Kobe 9's...

Not happening. :lol:
Debuting a colorway isn't the same as debuting the actual shoe, though.

Say kobe Doesn't come back though? You guys think nobody will wear the 9s?

Well, considering Jordan wasn't an active member of the league when either the XIX or the XX came out... and Kobe is simply injured...

[quote name="Freeze"]Say kobe Doesn't come back though? You guys think nobody will wear the 9s?[/quote]L2B, poll it. :smokin

I vote Daniel Ewing.

It'd be nice if the tradition of Kobe debuting new model continued, but it was bound to come to an end. Even so, didn't they plan to have him wear the Kobe 8 SS instead? Nevertheless, his 9's will be copped.

And let this dude debut it. He's been around long enough.

TowelBoy.jpg

(not srs)

Back
Top Bottom