[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
we should be like a college team where from this year on, every year everyone with nike (that doesnt need to wear his own KD christmas shoe 
nerd.gif
) wears the new kobes and it becomes the official shoe of the lakers

Ric Bucher:
The Memphis Grizzlies are clearly looking to shake up their roster. While the Zach Randolph-to-New Orleans rumors were dismissed by a league source, a Lakers source says they were offered a swap of scoring guards, Jerryd Bayless for Jodie Meeks.
Link

I would've dropped Jodie for Shannon brown two months ago but the guy has been really impressive these past couple weeks.

Christmas game might be more interesting than you think. team is a lot better suited to compete with them and swaggy p has been going off vs lebron and Miami since he was with dc. our team doesn't really suck, they are just a .500 team meaning they will be inconsistent for no apparent reason at times.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"]True story: done it. Was in junior high.

*shrugs*

Got my *** KICKED when I got home (I'm talking... BAD. My step-mom was EXTRA heated.)

[Kanye] Toast to the douchebags.... [/Kanye][/quote] See, I didn't even think I was being a douche bag. I thought I was helping out. Me and my dude were at the mall, passed by the little Santa station, and we just posted up watching all the kids take their pictures with this stranger in a red suit.

I told the kids in line "I don't know why you're waiting. Its just a stranger in a suit." My friend started cracking up, and was like "C'mon, man."

Some kids started arguing with me. "Nuh-uh. That's really Santa."

I got all smart back. "Nuh-uh, cause Santa is fake. Your parents are buying your presents right now."

Some of their faces... all bug eyed, betrayed...

*shrugs* :lol:

On everything, the freaking cops told me to leave the mall, and if any of you really knew me, you would know I have never gotten along with cops. Not in junior high, not a couple months ago, not ever.

Was Montclair Plaza.[/quote]

What year was this?

Any of you guys watching timeless lakers on twc? They're showing the 07 Christmas game lakers/suns. Good game. So many old faces. And the fact thus was the start of our great run. Ahhhh those were the days. 29yo kobe.

[quote name="6 rings MJ"]What year was this?[/quote]91 I think. could have been 90. pretty sure it was 91, though.

merry christmas fellas. may santa bless us with kobe coming back soon, him winning the mvp, trading for love, russy, and durant, going 16-0 in the playoffs and winning the championship :smile:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom