[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Can we just tank already? Its funny how ppl here in Chicago saying they hope to lose every game and I'm saying the same thing but for now they are losing more :smh:

[quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]Lakers will win... on Christmas[/quote]Go home, Rabbit. You're drunk. [quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]Lakers will win... on Christmas[/quote] http://s29.photobucket.com/user/23s...s and sports/4370816764_8e3fca0679_o.gif.html [quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]Lakers will win by 6 on Christmas...[/quote]Bless your heart. [quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]Lakers will win... on Christmas[/quote] Man, I really gotta be more careful of the type of dudes I be agreeing with on here. [quote name="DaddyRabbit251"]Lakers will win... on Christmas[/quote] http://s29.photobucket.com/user/23ska909red02/media/NikeTalk/30c4t1g.gif.html

Reactions: Ox.
t-bone-dance-o.gif

I'll be watchin all 5 games, like I do every year. :pimp:

Some actually do that for real. Not all carrots and Lakers our there papi.

Yeah um...

I'm not watching these boring *** games this Christmas. :lol:

Probably roll over to the theaters and catch Wolf on Wall Street or American Hustle.

watching the lakers play is a christmas tradition 

living in china i would always go to bed early on christmas day to wake up at 4 am to watch the games

if i got a lakers jersey for christmas i would wear it but if we were down at halftime i would go to my room and change into a different jersey

we still lose 80% of christmas games though 
mean.gif

well if bron sees our starters and chooses to rest his ankle and dwade's vag is still sore then maybe... just maybe.... we will only lose by 14

After the heat gm....there are 3 extremely winnable gms after that with no back2backs. Esp with farmar on the horizon. So enjoy the smoking hat emoticons while u can............

[quote name="sea manup"]we still lose 80% 100% of christmas games though :smh: [/quote]Fixed.

That was against Melo tho, don't really count

And press your humor button ya killjoy.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sea manup"]we still lose 80% 100% of christmas games though :smh: [/quote]Fixed.[/quote]

We won last year...

Can't be 100% if we've won 1.

Actually 21-18 in XMas Day history[/quote] type of dude to show up at the mall like "It's not really Santa, kids." :smh:

:lol:

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sea manup"]we still lose 80% 100% of christmas games though :smh:
Fixed.[/quote]

We won last year...

Can't be 100% if we've won 1.

Actually 21-18 in XMas Day history[/quote] type of dude to show up at the mall like "It's not really Santa, kids." :smh:

:lol:[/quote]

Was thinking about doing that today too :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom