[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Im sorry. X looks out of his element at PG. Getting murdered on the glass? And pau/williams is the 4/5.

Yeah, we going to be decimated on National TV on Wednesday.

798a09ec0a5e3e600b1e8460862adaef.gif

That matchup shouldn't have been made at all. Miami / Oklahoma, Miami / Spurs or Miami / Indiana should've been the matchup.

[quote name="had pants"]Yeah, we going to be decimated on National TV on Wednesday.

798a09ec0a5e3e600b1e8460862adaef.gif
[/quote]I keep dodging the question 'Daddy, are we gonna watch the Lakers on Christmas again?', by answering "I don't know, Boogies. :smile: Maybe you'll be at Mommy's house, maybe you'll be at our house.'

The reality is that I don't want him to watch nationally televised execution. I try to keep him from that sort of thing.

Turns out, he'll be w/ me. I pick him up around 4:30 out here, half hour after gametime. I can hear him now as soon as we walk in. "Ummmmm, Daddy, how come they have 3 numbers on their score and we have 0?"

Because, son... basketball reasons.

Last edited:
I keep dodging the question 'Daddy, are we gonna watch the Lakers on Christmas again?', by answering "I don't know, Boogies. :smile: Maybe you'll be at Mommy's house, maybe you'll be at our house.'

The reality is that I don't want him to watch nationally televised execution. I try to keep him from that sort of thing.

Turns out, he'll be w/ me. I pick him up around 4:30 out here, half hour after gametime. I can hear him now as soon as we walk in. "Ummmmm, Daddy, how come they have 3 numbers on their score and we have 0?"

Because, son... basketball reasons.

At my house, well have it on "in the background" for decorative purposes.

While me and my cousins drink it all away. Almost like it wont ever actually happen.

The west is so close this year that the difference between the 8th and 11th seeds could be 2 to 3 games.

every loss is important :pimp:

Memo to pringles. Popavich the Christmas game. Go directly to salt lake. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Im driving to Arizona from Vegas to pick up my lil girl on Christmas. Thank goodness we'll be on the road and miss the game. Usually we would always watch basketball on Christmas...not this year! Shes never seen my favorite "Christmas movies" ones I watch every year: Home Alone, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer(the clay version), and A Christmas Story. Ive never seen Miracle On 34th Street might try to throw that one in there too, dont know if Ill be able to get a 6 year old or myself to sit through a black and white movie though we'll see. All I know for sure is I wont be watching The Lakers.

Lakers will win by 6 on Christmas... They saved their pts tonight to bless us on Christmas while we eat our meals and enjoy our families.... Happy holidays fellas :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom