[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Let me see if I can find this game and see if Bob can control the paint...

Y'all should listen to me more #StudentOfTheGame :rofl:

In 1991, while living near Baldwin Hills, a neighborhood south of Interstate 10 in the shadow of downtown Los Angeles, Charles Young Jr., Nick’s older brother, was shot and killed by a member of the Bloods street gang. Charles was exiting a class at a local community college and was mistaken for a rival gang member. He died almost instantly at the scene.
Nick Young was only five years old at the time, but the years that followed were tumultuous. According to the 2007 film, “Second Chance Season,” which chronicled Young’s journey through high school, his oldest brother John suffered a breakdown following the shooting and was committed to a mental institution. Charles Sr. said in the documentary, “One bullet killed two sons.”

http://the700level.com/basketball-s...k-youngs-sad-past-and-the-good-hes-doing-now/

NickYoungSigning.jpg

[quote name="CP"][quote name="sea manup"]KLove takes bad shots but we need melo? 

KLove puts up stats on a bad team but we need melo?[/quote]Unreal ain't it?

Bannable offense. Serious.[/quote]Nah, dog. I ain't letting squeak by a couple good points just because he ended all "So get Melo."

- Durant... A SCORER... averaging 4 threes to Love's 7
- always been a liability on defense

What say you?

[quote name="CP"][quote name="sea manup"]KLove takes bad shots but we need melo? 

KLove puts up stats on a bad team but we need melo?
Unreal ain't it?

Bannable offense. Serious.[/quote]Nah, dog. I ain't letting squeak by a couple good points just because he ended all "So get Melo."

- Durant... A SCORER... averaging 4 threes to Love's 7
- always been a liability on defense

What say you?[/quote]
Taking 7 (6.5 to be exact) threes while shooting 38% is pretty damn impressive. Space is as important on offense as ever and is what defenses try to take away. Having your power forward able to stretch the floor the way Love does is extremely valuable.

As for his defense, yeah he stinks at protecting the rim and defending in space. :lol:

Taking 7 (6.5 to be exact) threes while shooting 38% is pretty damn impressive. Space is as important on offense as ever and is what defenses try to take away. Having your power forward able to stretch the floor the way Love does is extremely valuable.

As for his defense, yeah he stinks at protecting the rim and defending in space. :lol:

Good for a wing player, terrible for your PF which is why his teams don't consistently win.

Reggie Miller for his career took 5, Ray Allen 6… These are the best of the best. Steph 6, Klay 6. ALL WING PLAYERS Its absurd that dude is taking that many 3s as a PF b/c when they don't fall his game becomes stagnant and he disappears as u saw last night (2-7)

Good for a wing player, terrible for your PF which is why his teams don't consistently win.

Reggie Miller for his career took 5, Ray Allen 6… These are the best of the best. Steph 6, Klay 6. ALL WING PLAYERS Its absurd that dude is taking that many 3s as a PF b/c when they don't fall his game becomes stagnant and he disappears as u saw last night (2-7)

He had 25 & 13 last night.. On 9-18 shooting

Please stop

Last edited:
dantoni is our coach, loves running the break, ball movement, spreading the floor

klove is the best shooting bigman in the league next to dirk, and one of the best spot up shooters in the league

klove scores by getting to his positions and getting open, not by ball stopping and trying to create something out of nothing

klove is THE BEST outlet passer in the league and the best rebounder in the league

he might be one of the best fits to the dantoni system ever

and yes, dantoni is not a bad coach and i do think we can win a chip if we give him the right pieces 

dantoni is our coach, loves running the break, ball movement, spreading the floor

klove is the best shooting bigman in the league next to dirk, and one of the best spot up shooters in the league

klove scores by getting to his positions and getting open, not by ball stopping and trying to create something out of nothing

klove is THE BEST outlet passer in the league and the best rebounder in the league

he might be one of the best fits to the dantoni system ever

and yes, dantoni is not a bad coach and i do think we can win a chip if we give him the right pieces 

two totally different players b/c Dirk created match up problems at 4 being 7ft tall with the ability to score like a SG

Love is a Sir Charles-like except he plays entirely too far from the basket too often with his size and skill set. Shawne Williams put the clamps on him by simply being long and contesting his jumpers.

Back
Top Bottom