[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
IMG

These injuries with the Lakers are starting to piss me off

It's like we are starting to turn into the lil bro to Portland as far as injuries are concerned :smh:

rumor has it kaman injured his hand going down a slide at the great wall of china. can anyone confirm this?

if true
mean.gif
i have been down that slide, there is no way in hell someone like kaman can fit on the tiny thing

Saw a video of Nick Young going down that slide. Fool completely fell off the slide.

Atleast they're having fun....

kobe doesn't have a year to waste. dude is probably in the gym right now thinking about what he needs to do to get to the finals. it would be a cold day in hell the day kobe can play and lets his team tank. only way the lakers tank is if he gets injured again during the season.

Kobe is done. Lakers is done. Quit holding on

kobe doesn't have a year to waste. dude is probably in the gym right now thinking about what he needs to do to get to the finals. it would be a cold day in hell the day kobe can play and lets his team tank. only way the lakers tank is if he gets injured again during the season.
Kobe is done. Lakers is done. Quit holding on
lulz at kobe being done.

Lakers news 
 Lakers could make significant trade; look for young point guard
Posted at 10:21 AM ET
The Los Angeles Lakers may try to make a “substantial” trade before the regular season begins, a source tells Sam Amico of FOX Sports Ohio.  Pau Gasol could be the centrepiece of a deal as he’s reportedly far from untouchable. Gasol is in the last year of his contract with the Lakers that will pay him $19,285,850 this season. He’s been involved in trade rumors since Chris Paul was still a member of the New Orleans Hornets. Although Gasol has been loyal to the Lakers, he recently said he’s unwilling to take a pay cut to remain in LA.
Amico also reports the Lakers are on the lookout for a younger point guard who’s a more potent scorer. Steve Nash will turn 40 in February and has seen his productivity decrease the past three seasons. It’s unclear if a trade bringing in a young guard would send Nash out of town.
 Kobe Bryant  said Monday that the long rehabilitation from his Achilles tendon tear has reached the point where “if today was a playoff or NBA Finals [game], could I play? Probably.”
KEVIN DING  ‏@KevinDing7h

Update to the update: Kobe did not do any on-court work in practice today but did advance to running on the arena concourse level.

He'll be ready on opening night. Book it. 

If Rudy Gay promises to opt out (which really won't mean anything) I'd do Gay and Lowry for Pau and Nash. :pimp:

Would love to have Lowry, but taking Rudy means only one thing, top 3 pick.

You sir, are a thinking man. :lol:

One year.. I have no interest in trading Pau Gasol.. None. Not at all.

Last edited:
Then youre left with kaman, hill and sacre as your "bigs". Pass. If they would've resigned dwight, then you explore that...but as of rt now...unless its straight up for a LMA type....forget it.

I'd love to have lowry and rudy. why dont you guys want RG? too much money? dude is dope to me. wish we could get lowry, gay and derozan for pau and whomever else.

He honestly stinks, but I could stomach him for a season if it meant he left immediately afterwards while leaving behind a high-mid lottery pick.

Back
Top Bottom