[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I love gay and his gm....but they already have nick young for 1yr/1 mill....much better value fwiw. I know...gay>>young..but u somewhat fill a hole and create a massive one.

Rudy, Young, Kobe on the court at once. :rofl:

Farmar would go back to Bolivia. :lol: :lol:

Hill would average 26 rebounds playing 23 minutes a night.

Help again, gents.
happy.gif

Do you guys have any cheaper outlets you go through for tickets? Because if not, then it looks like for my price range, me and lil man are going to have to be in the 300 sections on that 11/3 game against the Hawks.

Which leads me to my next question: do you guys have any recommended sections in the 300s? Haven't been at Staples in FAAAAR too long, so if y'all could help get as nice a spot as possible, we'd both really appreciate it.
happy.gif

Last edited:
Haven't been following everything lately, so I have a question. Is gasol for rondo possible?

Haven't been following everything lately, so I have a question. Is gasol for rondo possible?

Highly unlikely unless there is a third team involved. But I would love rondo on the Lakers. Dude is a warrior like Kobe.

please please please some1 take gasoft! gonna celebrate for sure when this fraud gets sent packing!

:D :D :D :D :D

If we got Rondo, I'd never let you guys talk about the glaring flaws he has, like w/ Artest. :lol:

Yes, if you employ Rondo, you build around someone else. Great PG to have, but he's not a franchise pg. The last franchise PG we had... was Chris Paul. >:

I would much rather have my point guard excel at creating offense than actually depending on him to have offense...

He cant shoot a rock into the ocean but that's about thee ONLY thing he cant do on the court, everything else he super excels in and that's just a fact

But as some said in this thread he isn't someone you build a team around...in fact you should never build your team around a point guard unless his name
is Isaiah Thomas and that's including CP3 ...point guard lead teams don't win you a championship

But out of every single point guard in the league Rondo is def in my top 2 id pick with Westbrook being the 2nd
Their whole attitude and approach to the game mirrors Kobe's ...that's why he loves those 2 guys the most in the league. He has said that on a few separate occasions.

Rondo is a very good point guard and one of the most unique players in the league, but depending on when he would be acquired, I'm indifferent. Coming off a ACL tear, nearing his 30s, has red flags in his game and by all accounts, is a weirdo, I don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom