[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

Happy, joy, joy? Yeaaaahno.
Saw Demolition Man on tv last night......

Now we're talking about philosophy.
Now we're lost, I got none of that.

If I don't bow down immediately to a post, I'm mocking it? If I say you're crazy (an expression as much as it is an actual observation) I'm mocking?

I have no idea what the issue is, if I'm an ***hole, great, I'm an ***hole. Everyone can live their lives still.

I've posted the same way, every post, since the very first time I posted and went for Zo's throat.
smokin.gif

I am, who I am. No one should care one damn bit. Post what they want, we'll either chop it up, or ignore. They can quote and yell at me, or ignore me. I can quote and "mock" them, or ignore them. Why on earth are we talking about this? I feel like I should be typing on a black leather couch.

I apologize, Kobe will be 26 year old Kobe this year and next. He will guide us to the playoffs. Everyone happy now? Am I ok to keep posting? Do I need to sacrifice a goat or anything?
see, was that so hard?
happy.gif

Y'all better get ready, because this is exactly how the season is going to be. :lol:

does it have to be the heat? i would rather be in a fantasy world where kobe comes back to face my main man MWP and the knicks

It seems Nash is starting to breakdown even before the season starts. This means farmar and blake have to carry the Lakers early.

Things are looking good for Team Tank :smokin:smokin:smokin

It seems Nash is starting to breakdown even before the season starts. This means farmar and blake have to carry the Lakers early.

Things are looking good for Team Tank :smokin:smokin:smokin

nash should of gone to germany with kobe.

nash should of gone to germany with kobe.

nah, lakers need that lottery pick

unless you want a similar season like last year

getting the 8th seed and then getting swept

kobe doesn't have a year to waste. dude is probably in the gym right now thinking about what he needs to do to get to the finals. it would be a cold day in hell the day kobe can play and lets his team tank. only way the lakers tank is if he gets injured again during the season.

kobe doesn't have a year to waste. dude is probably in the gym right now thinking about what he needs to do to get to the finals. it would be a cold day in hell the day kobe can play and lets his team tank. only way the lakers tank is if he gets injured again during the season.

Kobe can not carry a team anymore. He did do it at the end of last year. But for a whole season with no defensive anchor? By the time he is 100% and in game shape will probably be in January.

You think a 35 year old Kobe coming off a serious injury can over work himself again trying to carry these bums?

Last edited:

Kobe can not carry a team anymore. He did do it at the end of last year. But for a whole season with no defensive anchor? By the time he is 100% and in game shape will probably be in January.

You think a 35 year old Kobe coming off a serious injury can over work himself again trying to carry these bums?

can he remains to be seen. will he try and give every ounce in him? of course. that is not tanking. listen, as long as kobe is on the team and on the court the lakers are not tanking. is it possible for them to not make the playoffs? yes. will they tank? never on kobes watch. NEVER.

rumor has it kaman injured his hand going down a slide at the great wall of china. can anyone confirm this?

if true :smh:

Back
Top Bottom