[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If the ultimate goal for Pau is Tyson Chandler there really is no point...

Doesn't help this year, or next year.. Doesn't help us win more, or get more assets.. Then you have Tyson $15mil next year..

If you really want to try and win a title this year (which I'm sure is Mitch's goal)... You try to do what you can by adding Tyson without really shaking out the current roster... Which would have to be done by jumping in on another trade and everyone swindles the Knicks :lol:

Last edited:
CPs posts =

Whatever I say is fool proof and whoever disagrees is an idiot :lol: :smh:

We get it fam you're a knowledgable dude but please come down off that elitist high horse you strutting around on bro, talking bout maybe we'll catch up on how things work :smh:

Maybe we just don't agree with your point of view but that doesn't mean you're the only one with your head on straight in the fan base.

CPs posts =

We get it fam you're a knowledgable dude but please come down off that elitist high horse you strutting around on bro, talking bout maybe we'll catch up on how things work :smh:

Maybe we just don't agree with your point of view but that doesn't mean you're the only one with your head on straight in the fan base.
Good job good effort.

(Not gonna happen though) :lol:
Cp is good in my book tho. I just learned to accept his stubborn ways.

CPs posts =

Don't even mean it to sound one way or another then straight how I'd be talkin face to face, even with y'alls and what the ****s. :lol:

How it gets read is on y'all, not me.

But to read multiple Laker fans post within minutes that the draft is lesser than free agent signings is absolutely disheartening. Dead serious.

Disheartening.

I hold us to higher standards as a fanbase. And lately........ :smh:

And I'm surrounded by moronic Blazer fans that annoy and amuse me to no end.

[quote name="Kal-El-8""]I just learned to accept his stubborn ways.[/quote]*alonzo*

:lol:

CP, c'mon, bruh... "How y'all read it is on you"... really, dude? :lol: Not "Well if that many people think it, then it could possibly be legit", but rather "How you read it is on you"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And ain't nobody holding the club to lower standards, but that's that arrogance shining through s'more. :smokin "The reason they don't share my perspective... is because my awesome standards are way higher than theirs. Infidels! The whole lot: disappointing infidels."

Last edited:
I still hold us to high standards this year... It's still Championship or Bust year to me...

Last edited:
"I'm a...pretty aggressive owner. Uh...when I heard Kentucky needed a washing machine I looked at ours...even though we need ours....Uh....I said 'I gotta pull the trigger on this.' "

[quote name="Kal-El-8""]I just learned to accept his stubborn ways.
*alonzo*

:lol:

CP, c'mon, bruh... "How y'all read it is on you"... really, dude? :lol: Not "Well if that many people think it, then it could possibly be legit", but rather "How you read it is on you"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And ain't nobody holding the club to lower standards, but that's that arrogance shining through s'more. :smokin "The reason they don't share my perspective... is because my awesome standards are way higher than theirs. Infidels! The whole lot: disappointing infidels."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'm not jokin a bit. Ever read me say "I'm dumb as hell and I can see this ****, why can't (insert) Phil, Mitch, Mike Brown, Stern, Kobe," etc etc?

I'm a clown. I don't take myself serious at all. I say smart *** **** all day long. Make jokes about everything.

And guys read stuff like "CP high horse, pickin on us, called us idiots..... " I sit here like *Kobe what the **** gif* :lol: :lol:

Like I'm sayin, how y'all read/interpret, ain't on me. I say what I think, speak my mind, and I damn sure bringz examples to back those thoughts. Thas me.

You guys want someone in here, "thas right boo, you righhhh, we don't need no damn draft, dozens of players sign that dotted line and win multiple chips, shO you righhh...."

*can't name more than 5, in 65 years*

You want that typea effort from posters in here? Shiii

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CPs posts never bother me

i think for certain posters, because they know it is CP posting, the more they look for it, the more they are going to see it. whatever it is

Last edited:
Yes, thank you GTB.

Pretty soon they be mad at me for how good lookin I am and what's in my pockets. I didn't choose this life, it chose me. :frown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The way I see it, its open forum. I dont question anyones fanhood. Whatever the agenda is....is what it is. We all want chip#17.

I just want it sooner, be it through this, whom I believe with the right acquisition plus health, can compete with anybody. Especially, in kobes twilight yrs.

Confession, if kobe was 25-33....I could deal with losing "naturally"(not to be confused with tanking on purpose)
*on purpose, as in the FO fielding a terrible product, not throwing games.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5  
No PT for Kaman doesn't necessarily mean he's on the move. He's just not worth playing. Not sure the Lakers can flip him for anyone of any worth.
D-Fish?
nerd.gif
do it mitch!

srs, i love dfish even though he's old enough to warrant a poll asking NTers about his real age

saw a dude at the nike store today wearing prelude 5s

didnt like them at first but they looked great in person

sucks that they're so limited 
frown.gif

Yes, thank you GTB.

Pretty soon they be mad at me for how good lookin I am and what's in my pockets. I didn't choose this life, it chose me. :frown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look, don't make me tell y'all again. It's not GTB. gtb.

Not GRANDTHEFTBIKE

grandtheftbike

Quit with the caps lettering. SEA MANUP, GRANDTHEFTBIKE. Who the **** are those guys?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom