[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
ewww disgusting. gross. yuck.

those shoes have always been ugly

kb8 IIs tho
smokin.gif

only 125?

wowzers might have to cop 2. for those that werent in elementary when these came out like me, are these good for outdoor?

My grandfather bought me a pair of Adidas from Ross back in my freshman year(96-97), I only wore them to **** around in because I didnt mess with Adidas, I was a Nike sheep. I called them Kobes because the were all white(the white was like a puffy zig zag design) with a purple upper (the purple was a suedeish material) and had a weird foot smiley face logo thing on them and on the sole, I always wore them with my Rashaan Sheehee university of Washington jersey cause they matched perfectly. I dont know anything about Adidas or if they were actually Kobes but they were one of the best fitting and most comfortable shoes Ive ever owned. If I ever happen to see them again, id buy!

After hopping on google i think they are possibly the Adidas Top 10 2000s

Last edited:
My grandfather bought me a pair of Adidas from Ross back in my freshman year(96-97), I only wore them to **** around in because I didnt mess with Adidas, I was a Nike sheep. I called them Kobes because the were all white(the white was like a puffy zig zag design) with a purple upper (the purple was a suedeish material) and had a weird foot smiley face logo thing on them and on the sole, I always wore them with my Rashaan Sheehee university of Washington jersey cause they matched perfectly. I dont know anything about Adidas or if they were actually Kobes but they were one of the best fitting and most comfortable shoes Ive ever owned. If I ever happen to see them again, id buy!

I think you had these:

View media item 690307

View media item 690308

Adidas KB8 II's

After hopping on google i think they are possibly the Adidas Top 10 2000s
Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom