[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
there is a reason trash teams stay trash

there are plenty of teams that are in small markets and put out a great product

dont reward trash teams for being trash, there is already the draft for that

there is no one forcing teams to pay guys like amare 20 mil a year knowing that he's going to break down soon. they gave him the money, they have to live with it

this is a grown mans league, no need to babysit a bunch of billionares because they dont know how to spend their money

what they need to do is change it to a free market.

i hate this artifical salary cap, as if these goddamn billionaires can't pay these players more.

Players make so much more for the teams than they get paid for.

I mean obviously still keep the luxury tax.

but they need to get rid of this whack artifical salary cap.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone cares but just wanted to share with my Laker Fam that I finally took my NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam yesterday and passed. :smile:

It's been a long year of soul searching and studying, but I finally found what I wanna do with my life and it feels good to be able to start doing it now.

I know it's not Laker related so I apologize, but this thread is like an extension of me so I felt like sharing with those of you who might care.

Can't wait to start helping people and serving a bigger purpose. :pimp:

Congrats LTB! 
pimp.gif

Don't know if anyone cares but just wanted to share with my Laker Fam that I finally took my NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam yesterday and passed. :smile:

It's been a long year of soul searching and studying, but I finally found what I wanna do with my life and it feels good to be able to start doing it now.

I know it's not Laker related so I apologize, but this thread is like an extension of me so I felt like sharing with those of you who might care.

Nice!

Don't know if anyone cares but just wanted to share with my Laker Fam that I finally took my NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam yesterday and passed.
smile.gif

Can't wait to start helping people and serving a bigger purpose.
pimp.gif
make sure you let the other trainers know to:

"stay outta my territory"

What kinda trainer?

:rofl:

ay realtalk thats good postion tho, will add to the arsenal. lemme know who wants to be first in line :evil:

baby angus or mature angus welcome. that means u cp :evil:

ayyy u never played me one on one even though we both go to csun

why bro? dont worry brah im not tryna bet for money, just bragging rights.

Look, don't make me tell y'all again. It's not cp. CP.

Not cp1708

CP1708

Quit with the tiny mites lettering. pmatic, cp. Who the **** are those guys?

:lol:
Sure thing, CP.

Searching.....sarcasm has to be in here somewhere.......hidden print????? No......

I feel like I'm being set up for something, like a laundry basket with a stick holding it up........ :lol:

I assume I missed some posts from reckoning? He didn't happen to reside in Texas did he? Please tell me that wasn't him.

Cuz if he came in chest puffed out about the Heat.........my goodness. That........would be unfortunate.

i was thinking about that too but didnt care to bring it up

seems like he finds more joy seeing the lakers fail than his own team winning

Don't know if anyone cares but just wanted to share with my Laker Fam that I finally took my NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam yesterday and passed.
smile.gif

Can't wait to start helping people and serving a bigger purpose.
pimp.gif
Don't know if we care? Fool...
... of course not. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Nah, but seriously... thanks for sharing, man.
happy.gif
 And congrats, no doubt. 
smokin.gif

you didnt answer my question tho :\ what kind of trainer are you?

Sorry bro.

A fitness trainer.
Help people with weight-loss goals, muscle mass goals, etc.

NT Laker fam will get definitely get discounts when I open up my own gym/business someday.
Going to start building an empire one brick at a time, word to Heisenberg. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom