[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
peeps dream is to have every nba player that he hates on the lakers in order to save him the stress of hating on multiple teams

actually not a bad plan, i need to look into this 
nerd.gif

peeps dream is to have every nba player that he hates on the lakers in order to save him the stress of hating on multiple teams

actually not a bad plan, i need to look into this :nerd:

Looks like I need to put that roster together...
ce_450xNULL.gif

Trade, for Carmelo................

Like the Knicks did, costing them valuable pieces.

*sigh*

:smh:

Come on guys. Be better than this. Why give away assets for an asset you could land months later for no cost? Why? Why would you do that? Why?

What assets are u giving up that are so valuable that u have to hold on to them? Pau? :lol:

Y'all ready to send Pau to the d league anyway :lol:

Make the trade, if it doesn't work u don't have to resign dude at all. Better than sitting on imaginary assets and over working Kobe yet again for another season

*sigh*

Come on guys. Be better than this. Why give away assets for an asset you could land months later for no cost? Why? Why would you do that? Why?

:lol: for real.

The Knicks had a pretty decent amount of assets too (which we don't).

Giving them up unnecessarily hurt the Knicks a lot... we give up whatever we do have will hurt us even more.

I mean, damn.

If we sign him as a FA, hey, we gave him 100+ million, he's not exactly conducive to Championship aspirations, but hey, maybe another piece or two around him can help.

WHY, would anyone, then say, let's give him that same 100+ million, AND we'll give away players we already have, just cuz?

WHY?

I need that answer, WHY, would that seem like the smarter thing to do?

I'm not hating on anyone, I'm asking, please, shine your light on me, and explain to me the reasoning behind giving away 2-3-4-5 assets, to acquire one that you can simply purchase 6 months later.

Please, someone, teach me why that sounds smart.

Oh and, we already covered this in this very thread a few weeks ago, one Mike D'Antoni had a nice little upstart team goin with some young pieces playin pretty well, they were all set up, just need to wait til the offseason to sign Melo and keep all those assets, and instead the owner-GM panicked and gave away those young pieces + draft picks and ended up short changing what Melo "might" have accomplished in New York had he had 2-3 extra young, talented players around him.

Let us not learn from that very example, please? :\

*sigh*

What assets are u giving up that are so valuable that u have to hold on to them? Pau? :lol:

Y'all ready to send Pau to the d league anyway :lol:

Make the trade, if it doesn't work u don't have to resign dude at all. Better than sitting on imaginary assets and over working Kobe yet again for another season

WHY WOULD THE KNICKS TRADE MELO FOR PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

over working Kobe yet again for another season

Man, what the ****? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We ain't doin jack **** this year, he ain't gettin overworked this season no way no how dude. :lol:

Come on b, I know you better than this. You have a cold or somethin? The flu perhaps? Come on.

Ice up son. :D

(football reference, Steve Smith, last week.....nevermind)

Are you... is there a... wherever you live, are they showing an undefeated Knicks team that is steamrolling through the league?

Because the Knicks I keep watching... there is no reason anyone should be looking at them and going "Yeah, we should model ourselves after those guys."

Last year the Knicks were balling... Balling harder than we were :lol:

All I'm saying is take somewhat the same Knicks team from last year that won 54 games and add Kobe to the team :lol:

[emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji]

I mean, damn.

If we sign him as a FA, hey, we gave him 100+ million, he's not exactly conducive to Championship aspirations, but hey, maybe another piece or two around him can help.

WHY, would anyone, then say, let's give him that same 100+ million, AND we'll give away players we already have, just cuz?

WHY?

I need that answer, WHY, would that seem like the smarter thing to do?

I'm not hating on anyone, I'm asking, please, shine your light on me, and explain to me the reasoning behind giving away 2-3-4-5 assets, to acquire one that you can simply purchase 6 months later.

Please, someone, teach me why that sounds smart.

Oh and, we already covered this in this very thread a few weeks ago, one Mike D'Antoni had a nice little upstart team goin with some young pieces playin pretty well, they were all set up, just need to wait til the offseason to sign Melo and keep all those assets, and instead the owner-GM panicked and gave away those young pieces + draft picks and ended up short changing what Melo "might" have accomplished in New York had he had 2-3 extra young, talented players around him.

Let us not learn from that very example, please? :\

I initially made the post with another team being involved in the trade.

Knicks are already last in the worst division in basketball. Not only Melo but other guys clearly don't seem to want to be there. Melo already indicated the possibility of leaving. Why WOULDNT the Knicks trade him and let the season go for a possible number 1 overall pick?

Y'all dudes sit in this thread everyday day dreaming that a .500 Laker basketball team with Kobe Bean Bryant is going to tank for Parker but act like the Knicks have no reason to do such a thing themselves :lol:

Comedy

[emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]8482[/emoji]
:lol: :smokin

One minute guys are like "Why trade our valuable pieces" :lol:

Next minute "Why would the Knicks want to trade us Melo? We have nothing!!" :rofl:

Then it's "I don't want to give Melo max money b/c I don't see his game succeeding in LA"

But

"I don't want to trade for him b/c we can just sign him to the Max through FA and be stuck with him if It doesn't work" :stoneface:

Y'all so silly :lol:

Mitch.... Get it done :pimp:

Last edited:
Soo all my time spent on the trade machine came in handy today.

We had to do final presentations... We picked a number from a hat, I got #1 (meaning I go first).... Girl after me got 14th (last).. I ask did she want to trade, and go first. By 14th everyone is tired wants to go and no one gives a **** by then... She said "no I won't go first.".. So I said "Well we have to find a 3 team trade here." Another girl got 6. Didn't mind going 1st... So she got my 1st, I got 14th, and the first girl got 6th....

Trade MACHINE :pimp:

#DoItMitch
#MitchellINeedAJobHireMe

Last edited:
dumb girl trading for 6th 
mean.gif

everyone knows that going 6th always results in underachieving while the 14th presentation is usually a gem that got overlooked

Soo all my time spent on the trade machine came in handy today.

We had to do final presentations... We picked a number from a hat, I got #1 (meaning I go first).... Girl after me got 14th (last).. I ask did she want to trade, and go first. By 14th everyone is tired wants to go and no one gives a **** by then... She said "no I won't go first.".. So I said "Well we have to find a 3 team trade here." Another girl got 6. Didn't mind going 1st... So she got my 1st, I got 14th, and the first girl got 6th....

Trade MACHINE :pimp:

#DoItMitch
#MitchellINeedAJobHireMe

lol i love going first. i prefer it. then i get to make everyone else look bad and unprepared lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom