[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
i deserve a [emoji]8482[/emoji] every time that gif is used

kinda like my 1 patch to melos 1 patch :nerd:

Last edited:
Nash - "I might not be able to play anymore. I might have to yo-yo it. I might be able to play the rest of the way. Honestly right now, I’m trying to see if I can play the rest of the way."

promote nash to an assistant coach and enjoy the extra cap space 
pimp.gif

now we have enough money to sign melo 
pimp.gif
 not srs

I read somewhere that if nash doesnt play 4 more games this season, the lakers could use the medical waiver on his contract... stay down steve... stay down

Last edited:
well christmas is coming soon so maybe nash will visit his parents for the holidays...

his parents live 5 minutes away from my grandparents 
nerd.gif

25pts 7rebs 7FTs and 46% shooting as a volume scorer for a team that already has trouble scoring in the half court and closing games... Idk, idk I Never said sign him in FA to a max, I said trade for him.

Team is already sort of built like the Knicks, we'll just have a better scoring option at the ball handler with Kobe.

Also at the high and low post, Kobe and Melo could be used on either elbow or block Rather than the two bigs scheme the lakers have been trying since the repeat.

P could be JR, Wes could bring that athleticism and continue to improve defensively on the wing, Farmar/Blake/Meeks/Williams spread the floor.

Might lose X in the trade

Hill and Bobbie are just active, energetic bigs... A lot of their effectiveness is predicated on minutes and being on the floor.

Could be :pimp:

Gives us better shot than having Pau still on the roster, at least for this season :lol:

why would we trade for someone who's contract expires this off season when everyone we have on our team is expiring anyways?

trading for melo would mean that we are willing to pay him the max next year 

Trade, for Carmelo................

Like the Knicks did, costing them valuable pieces.

*sigh*

:smh:

Come on guys. Be better than this. Why give away assets for an asset you could land months later for no cost? Why? Why would you do that? Why?

*sigh*

mean.gif

Come on guys. Be better than this. Why give away assets for an asset you could land months later for no cost? Why? Why would you do that? Why?
to win this year

*sigh*

:smh:

:lol: for real.

The Knicks had a pretty decent amount of assets too (which we don't).

Giving them up unnecessarily hurt the Knicks a lot... we give up whatever we do have will hurt us even more.

I mean if the Lakers go out and spend all their money and commit their future to Carmelo Anthony in the summer, we're screwed.

If the Lakers can somehow convince the Knicks to trade him to us for a bunch of low value guys, we're screwed even more.

Let's just pretend Melo isn't even a FA. Maybe Mitch won't consider it.

Team is already sort of built like the Knicks, we'll just have a better scoring option at the ball handler with Kobe.

Also at the high and low post, Kobe and Melo could be used on either elbow or block Rather than the two bigs scheme the lakers have been trying since the repeat.

P could be JR
Are you... is there a... wherever you live, are they showing an undefeated Knicks team that is steamrolling through the league?

Because the Knicks I keep watching... there is no reason anyone should be looking at them and going "Yeah, we should model ourselves after those guys."

Back
Top Bottom