[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
One minute guys are like "Why trade our valuable pieces" :lol:

Next minute "Why would the Knicks want to trade us Melo? We have nothing!!" :rofl:

Then it's "I don't want to give Melo max money b/c I don't see his game succeeding in LA"

But

"I don't want to trade for him b/c we can just sign him to the Max through FA and be stuck with him if It doesn't work" :stoneface:

Y'all so silly :lol:

Mitch.... Get it done :pimp:

:smh:

Mitch wouldn't hire a guy trading their first pick away
1st person cried that's how bad they got critique... So... I made the right choice.
pau gasol should be working on his game rather than attending whatever class you're in 
mean.gif

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="Essential1"]1st person cried that's how bad they got critique... So... I made the right choice.[/QUOTE]pau gasol should be working on his game rather than attending whatever class you're in :smh:
[/quote]Damb. Well played.

Last edited:
Soo all my time spent on the trade machine came in handy today.

We had to do final presentations... We picked a number from a hat, I got #1 (meaning I go first).... Girl after me got 14th (last).. I ask did she want to trade, and go first. By 14th everyone is tired wants to go and no one gives a **** by then... She said "no I won't go first.".. So I said "Well we have to find a 3 team trade here." Another girl got 6. Didn't mind going 1st... So she got my 1st, I got 14th, and the first girl got 6th....

Trade MACHINE :pimp:

#DoItMitch
#MitchellINeedAJobHireMe

lol i love going first. i prefer it. then i get to make everyone else look bad and unprepared lol.

me too. I surprise the teacher with my confidence and not shyness of being first. then i chill the rest of class posting on NT :smokin :smokin :smokin

:smokin

Love this dude :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

One minute guys are like "Why trade our valuable pieces" :lol:

Next minute "Why would the Knicks want to trade us Melo? We have nothing!!" :rofl:

Then it's "I don't want to give Melo max money b/c I don't see his game succeeding in LA"

But

"I don't want to trade for him b/c we can just sign him to the Max through FA and be stuck with him if It doesn't work" :stoneface:

Y'all so silly :lol:

Mitch.... Get it done :pimp:

These are all different opinions from different people...

Hey, since we all obviously have the Lakers in common, I was just curious: do any of you guys love seeing the Cowgirls lose?

Good game right now. Reeeeeeeal good game. score is a little closer than I would like, but check it out. :smile:

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]I don't know anything about football.[/quote]Or bask...

... d'oh!

Or baseb...

... sonuva

Last edited:
Hey, since we all obviously have the Lakers in common, I was just curious: do any of you guys love seeing the Cowgirls lose?

Good game right now. Reeeeeeeal good game. score is a little closer than I would like, but check it out. :smile:

Cowboys fan... Soooooooooo no I hate it.. But I expect it :frown:

"Do the same thing I did in the first game, just do it better," Bryant said of his goal his second game back Tuesday when the Lakers host thePhoenix Suns. "Just keep the turnovers under control and get my guys in position to be successful and see if I can't make a couple shots of my own."

i like it 
happy.gif

[quote name="sea manup"]"Do the same thing I did in the first game, just do it better," Bryant said of his goal his second game back Tuesday when the Lakers host thePhoenix Suns
. "Just keep the turnovers under control and get my guys in position to be successful and see if I can't make a couple shots of my own."

i like it :D
[/quote]YES! Yes, yes, YES... G.D. IT, YYYEEESSSS!!!

Granted, those are just words... but they were the perfect words, for me anyways.

Last edited:
Hes going to have to reinvent his game. Not sure he can though
i think he can, remember that stretch last season where he was facilitating the offense?

i hope thats how he plays, because we have soo many shooters, only problem is he needs to push the ball up the court. before kobe came back the ball would be swinging around the perimeter with 18-16 secs left on the clock now when kobe has the ball with 18 secs left they barely getting into a set.

hopefully that should improve with more playing time

Not even worried. It's their first game with Kobe.

Last year was so hard to watch but the team turned it around and made the playoffs.

If this was Melo then i'm not gonna even bother ...

Back
Top Bottom