[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I meant in terms of his injury. let him or pau rest up and give kells a chance to run. he might actually be an improvement over pau on offense since all pau seems to do is brick midrange jumpers which we know Kelly should be able to hit

Next game isn't until Friday. So Hill has plenty of time to rest.

Also might as well just keep Shawne as Stretch 4.

*searches for posts with 'Pau' and 'heart' in any sort of positive way*

*back in the shadows*

I just can't take it anymore with Pau...makes me just wants to sucker punch him on the court right in the gut.

Maybe that would wake him up. It seem like he always brings the nice guy attitude onto the court with him. I hate that mentality. When you're on the court play with some anger, intensity and heart please. How are you 7 foot tall , 250 something pounds and still get pushed out the paint by some 6'6 small forward smh. If i'm that tall i'd take it to the rim all the time and get myself to the freethrow line.

can someone pull the stats for paus fg% for midrange shots for the past few seasons? :nerd:

At rim 119-175 .680
3 to 10 feet 67-167 .401
10 to 16 feet 37-92 .402
16 to 3 pt line 64-169 .379
3 pt 8-28 .286

Unless he's under the hoop, it don't matter where he shoots from anymore. This is last year btw.

Will look for this year.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter?

I've had people tell me 40% is... OUTSTANDING.

The conversation was about someone else, though.

Doesn't matter?

was it when you were talking about the infant mortality rates back in 1756?

i agree though, even without modern medicine 40% is still pretty low

taking 50% less <5 ft shots

taking over 10 times more >20 ft shots 

indifferent.gif

**** me

INJURY UPDATE

Lakers guard Jordan Farmar, who was injured in the first quarter of last night’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers, had an ultrasound test and was examined this morning by Dr. Luga Podesta. Farmar was diagnosed with a tear of his left hamstring. It is expected that he will be out approximately four weeks.

Farmar is currently averaging 9.2 points, 4.4 assists, 2.9 rebounds and 19 minutes in 18 games this season.

Also, Lakers forward/center Pau Gasol had an MRI exam this morning, which confirmed he has a mild sprain of his right ankle.

scratch that. **** pau

So Farmar is expected to be out for 4 weeks and Pau has a mild sprain.

Yeah... Im'ma more concerned with the former.

big_lebowski_no.gif

INJURY UPDATE

Lakers guard Jordan Farmar, who was injured in the first quarter of last night’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers, had an ultrasound test and was examined this morning by Dr. Luga Podesta. Farmar was diagnosed with a tear of his left hamstring. It is expected that he will be out approximately four weeks.

Farmar is currently averaging 9.2 points, 4.4 assists, 2.9 rebounds and 19 minutes in 18 games this season.

Also, Lakers forward/center Pau Gasol had an MRI exam this morning, which confirmed he has a mild sprain of his right ankle.

Damn Jordan. :frown: He couldve made a difference last night too

Who will be Blake's back up? - X? or maybe we can pick up Rodrigue Beaubois? :nerd:

Dambit. Jordan was playing the best ball of his career. Maybe he can be back for the heat.

Beauboux to a 10 day...but well prob get darius morris.

Magic mamba/kobe johnson to spell blake if not beauboux and we can also go with young/wes/x(2 of the 3) combos with kobe facilitating.

And nash....u can play 5-10 mins.

Doesn't matter?

Jason Kidd?

Oh no, you said 40.

Must be AI.
I specifically remember talking crap on numbers in the 40s and being told by someone in Oregon not named Chester that I'm a fool for trashing 40% numbers. Had a bunch of emoticons and giant walls of text thrown at me.

*ponders bringing back the 'Kobe is overrated' thread*

Naaaaaah. I'll be good. 
happy.gif

Face of our franchise: out

Other guy on our team w/ MVPs: out, major surgery

2002 rookie of the year, 2x champ: out, vaginal discomfort

guy w/ a cool nickname: early on-court retirement

catalyst of our bench: out, hustling too damn much 

Swear to god, tell me Nash/Farmar/Kobe/Pau/Kaman isn't at least a decent starting 5... and we're getting nothing from them.

LOLakers (no Pmatic)

Last edited:
Johnny flynn...carlos arroyo..shannon brown...kendall marshall...delonte west...darius morris...agent zero....beauboux....just throwing names out.

Back
Top Bottom