[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
its great to see wes show some emotions this game. he started pretty bad but he kept at it and was pumped in the fourth

Tough L. Don't deserve it falling behind by 17 and 20 on 2 seperate occasions. I cant be too dissatisfied with 9-9 without kobe and the strength of schedule thus far. 4 days off and 3 winnable gms vs sac, tor and phoe.

Oh, yeah.......its vino time. I kinda hope they bring him back for sac so hes not rusty at home. Get the first out of the way...get the W in the process (hopefully) come home for tor and phoe with the mamba somewhat acclimated.

CP should call in sick tomorrow :lol:

Naw, I'll be fine. I highly doubt they want to look at me having not won in LA in 5 years, then doing so with no Kobe, no Nash, no Farmar, Pau 3 for 15, and they blow a 20 point 4th quarter lead.

I mean, they could try, but they'd be wise to sit on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ain't even mad we lost, great effort on the two comebacks. This team just keeps fighting. With Kobe coming back soon, I hope that doesn't effect the type of energy level we're playing at right now

Last edited:
Pau sucked so bad, Sacre havin to play big minutes.

Disgraceful on his part. :smh:

Good heart from Sacre at least.

now that we have athletic wing players we need to do a better job of containing guys like lillard, he hit a bunch of tough shots but we could have closed out better

at this point we need to accept that a guy like lamarcus will roast pau/wes, thought we doubled him too much in the 4th and gave up too many open 3s because of it

even though he was on fire tonight, letting lamarcus shoot a fade away midrange is better than giving up an open 3

Xavier for Lebron
roll.gif
would it work cap wise?
No.. But they can have Pau as well
The Heat would have to give up another player then. Pau makes way more than Lebron
laugh.gif
We both know I was being sarcastic right?

Also Pau makes $200K more than Lebron
X and Pau for Lebron and his dad

do it mitch!

Xavier for Lebron :rofl:
would it work cap wise?

No.. But they can have Pau as well
The Heat would have to give up another player then. Pau makes way more than Lebron :lol:

We both know I was being sarcastic right?

Also Pau makes $200K more than Lebron
Damn for some reason I thought Pau was making $20 mil and Lebron was only at $15 mil

My mistake

I don't think Kobe coming back will actually hurt us like some think. He just needs to limit his minutes so both units get enough time.

Well now that Xavier won't be pushed out of the rotation..... I can't think of anyone that would be... Possibly Farmar.

Kobe must now play Point God.

That's it. From now on, responses like these... [quote name="CP"]Pau sucked so bad, Sacre havin to play big minutes.

Disgraceful on his part. :smh:

Good heart from Sacre at least.[/quote]... will be the only times 'Pau' and 'heart' can be in the same response without that response being deleted.

>:

#done

#BEENdone

#callkwame

Ok... that last one was too far. I'm good on that. :lol:

Last edited:
pau needs to retire and become a doctor like he always wanted to

he might even end up as a heart surgeon 

I just can't take it anymore with Pau...makes me just wants to sucker punch him on the court right in the gut.

We'll win 2 of the next 3.
Pick your combination.
Ater that we aint winning till the day after Christmas.

We'll win 2 of the next 3.
Pick your combination.
Ater that we aint winning till the day after Christmas.

While your jinx is annoying every year, the real question are you jinxing us to wins or jinxing us to tanking?

Are you pro-tank? Anti-tank?

with pau hill and kaman struggling we should get a chance to see what r Kelly can do

Hill struggling?

Sure he had a game of 1-9 against the Nets, but still pulled down 12 boards.

Yesterday 0-2 with 6 boards.

The 7 games before that he was averaging 15 & 11.

Last edited:
I meant in terms of his injury. let him or pau rest up and give kells a chance to run. he might actually be an improvement over pau on offense since all pau seems to do is brick midrange jumpers which we know Kelly should be able to hit

Back
Top Bottom