[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Deng is a baller, for real.

Bulls would definitely want a lot for him, though, no doubt.

Deng is a baller, for real.

Bulls would definitely want a lot for him, though, no doubt.

If we had more money Thanks a lot Kobe.. He definitely could have been had in Free Agency.

Bulls have been jerking him around and he's mad they never offered an extension.

Well see if phoenix ownership lets bledsoe walk...let em invest in dragic. 5/60 should get er done. Monroe 4/36. Mid first rnder...full MLE signee. Bird rights on bench guys. F a lux tax.

True..but u gotta overpay a lil to make phoenix pass on matching.

or draft the carson kid and resign farmar. Still pluck monroe as well and resign hill using bird exception...then u still have dough to fill a gap elsewhere if u dont blow the wad on bledsoe.

Lmao..is he pro tank???? Lol

Me..pro lakers....anti tank...anti pringles. Pro kobe extension. Anti 2 steves in the starting lineup. Anti kaman-pau starting frontcourt. Pro swaggyp/wes johnson additions. Anti flop city/miami heat.

you guys leave darth deezy alone. hes the reason for all of our recent championships and failed seasons...

I posted December.
Forgot there was a game today too.
We're losin to the Pistons tonight.
We always lose there.
Its kinda like the Rose Garden.

We won there last yr on superbowl sun..the earl clark lob gm during the grammy trip. Its doable....but considering we just beat em at staples, the law of averages says we drop one tonight..hoping otherwise.

roll.gif

i told u we were gonna be alright
pimp.gif

and to all the laker fans hoping we tank, hop off the laker wagon. u dont deserve to belong

I'm neither anti-tank or pro-tank, because I see the benefit that each side is trying to preach.

HOWEVA...

... you anti-tank dudes talking like we're fine: we're .500

Got the 80s squad rolling over in their grave.

Happy about .500? Never that. I don't mind Nick Young and Jordan Farmar yakking it up, having fun, because the bottom line is, they're trying as hard as they can, but ultimately, Young and Farmar aren't Kobe and CP3. So let them dudes cook, let them have fun... but as a fan? We are one game away from being under .500. That ain't fun. 
laugh.gif

And just so it doesn't sound like I'm only slamming anti-tank types: you pro-tankers, I can't completely get with that, either. Cheering for my team to lose? Nah, man. Being happy we lost? "Can't do it, won't do it."

I'm neither anti-tank or pro-tank, because I see the benefit that each side is trying to preach.

HOWEVA...

... you anti-tank dudes talking like we're fine: we're .500

Got the 80s squad rolling over in their grave.

Happy about .500? Never that. I don't mind Nick Young and Jordan Farmar yakking it up, having fun, because the bottom line is, they're trying as hard as they can, but ultimately, Young and Farmar aren't Kobe and CP3. So let them dudes cook, let them have fun... but as a fan? We are one game away from being under .500. That ain't fun. 
laugh.gif

And just so it doesn't sound like I'm only slamming anti-tank types: you pro-tankers, I can't completely get with that, either. Cheering for my team to lose? Nah, man. Being happy we lost? "Can't do it, won't do it."
i think thats what makes this yr more fun tho.

as a sports fan in general, i like the underdog more and hope the underdogs succeed despite all the negative opinions about them.

now that the lakers are the underdog, its more fun watching them beat teams like the clippers and the nets.

i actually LOVE our team this year. we are more athletic, fun to watch, and hungry. i feel everyone on the team is trying to prove their worth to the nba and thats what brings us closer together as a team.

all u "laker fans" that keep coming up with excuses as to why we won, why the other team lost, and saying things like "haha at all of u getting excited, its still early in the season...," hand over ur lakerfan card, u never deserved them in the 1st place and never should be able to get them back. the clippers would gladly have u as a fan...

smh at ppl in here thinking they know whats gona happen w/ the lakers. its not always that black and white. in sports, anything can happen

lol @ underdogs are fun to watch.

I'm not disputing that, but winning basketball is a lot funner to watch.

See, I get that.

Totally agree.

We're not supposed to beat the Clippers, Rockets, or Nets, so it definitely feels better when we do. And especially the way we started that Nets game. Yeah, close game at the end, but coming out the gate, we beat the BRAKES off them. 
laugh.gif

And it's definitely funner watching that kind of thing happen right now, because it's not supposed to happen at ALL.

Pro-tankers won't ever feel that joy, but I got you.

At the same time, though, mediocrity ain't the ultimate prize, and won't ever, ever, EVER lead to the ultimate prize, not in the NBA. Other sports? Yeah; the Angels have a WS, the Giants have 2 recent SBs, but in the NBA? Nope. And that fun, mediocre 90s squad accomplished nothing worth bragging about. 

The **** up with hand in your fan card while you sit and "love" bein .500. Get all the way outta here with that mess.

You be happy with your .500, end up average for decades type building plan. Other, smarter, fans got their own ideas. Take your fan cards and shove em up your ***.

Happy Thanksgiving tho.

Last edited:
Sickens me dudes can't understand trading 1 year for a chance to excel again very, very quickly.

I lived thru 91-95, it SUCKED. We were blessed with West and Buss pulling off Shaq/Kobe.

Right now, we are trying to land that Kobe piece, to sign a Shaq piece later.

Being the Sedale Threat Lakers won't get that done. Fan cards......kiss my *** with them fan cards. Some of us actually know how the NBA works. Use your pom poms somewhere else for mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom