[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Good point Ska.

Those folks that "just watch"....gonna tell folks that live and breath this franchise to "turn in their fancard"?

When they "just watch"?

They all rootin for .500, we aren't demanding their fancards.

They can root for 41-41, fine, just don't be callin out folks with bigger goals for this franchise. I'm not puttin up with that noise.

Just look at some of the guys pro tank, Laker fans I remember back to the 06 days. These "fans" gummin me out right now I barely ever heard of. *shrugs*
No, not all of them.

Not all of any group does anything.

I'm in that 'just watch' group, but like I've said, I've never told you to turn your card in.

You're a fan with a remote control, spreadsheets, multiple servers calculating multiple algorithms, Mountain Dew, and most likely some prozac.

Me? Just the remote, maybe some Baileys.

That's why I'm saying I don't think your issue was the type of fan crimestopper is; it was the 'turn your fancard in' remark.

He's not stupid for just watching with no 10-year plan (like me) , and you don't need to turn your card in for #SorryforJabari or #RigginforWiggins.

Im looking to educate myself with the salary cap and how it will effect our future plans, cp or essential or whoever else is in the know, could you link me some useful websites to get me started?

Are y'all really gonna argue about tanking all damn season? Every single day. Is this what our thread has become? Gets old pretty damn quick

^ All season?

No.

All season, and offseason, and on into next season if we don't sign a Michael/Magic/Lebron clone this offseason?

Yes.

Are y'all really gonna argue about tanking all damn season? Every single day. Is this what our thread has become? Gets old pretty damn quick

Word I tried ignoring some of these dudes but couldn't do it anymore :lol:

Making me hate a thread I've followed and frequented for years.

what are the realistic draft picks to look out for in this game?
Jabari and Aaron Gordon are probably out of reach. :smh:

So Rodney Hood would probably be the one to watch. There's a few others, but I haven't seen them projected in the late lotto lately. :nerd:

Arizona.

Duke.

Soon.

Can't wait, awesome game. (ESPN for those who want to tune in, Bama and Drexel are in triple OT and are also playing at MSG so tipoff will be around 3:45PST-ish)

S'go 'Cats!

Last edited:
tumblr_m9n3en7WTD1ry10fwo1_500.gif

:lol:

half of us want the lakers to win and half of us dont

but everyone is rooting for the Blakers :pimp:

*Shrugs*

Even I am

have you ordered your blake jersey :nerd:

Why does MDA keep putting in Williams dude can't rebound to safe his life

Last edited:
Back