[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="laker4lifeman"]Do you guys still hate Mike?[/quote]Hate? No. Like? No? :lol:

I've softened up a tad, I'll admit.

^^lmao. He needs to justify the extension and prove he isnt the 2nd best 2 guard and 25th best player in the L...

U think pundits r gonna respect 21/8apg/5rpg???? Nah. Semi srs.

Yes..that is a major bizzkill.

Interior defense softer than charmin. But perimeter defense and rotating helps.

Sidenote.im semi sad about e.harris. kinda wanted him to develop. I wonder if we can pry bismack from MJ.

Almost choked on turkey when smith turned the ball over with a charge lol
dude i was laughing so hard at winning a game on a nick young charge call 
roll.gif

Anybody else here think that Blake is a perfect fit under MDA offense? Now I understand MDA's fascination of him when he got the coaching job.

*weebey gif* i always thought it was a bunch of random letters 

jordan farmar three three pointers in a row

Realize this. 9-8 is good for the #3 spot in the east. And prob higher playing weaker competition. Without Kob. So 9-8 becomes 10-7 at least and on the verge of getting him back. Face it. Mia and indy r the only tms to really fear. Unreal.

Tweet of the night by dave mcmenimin

Wes johnson with a steal. Nick young with the charge drawn. Trying to get antoni back his D.

**pause**

Good win tonight.

Lakers should have went 3-0 on this road trip :smh:

I like how the core of this team is coming together.

Like I predicted earlier before the season started 50+ wins is possible for this team when Kobe comes back soon.

Vindeezy that's part of the reason. I don't think we could tank. Even if we tried. I'm positive that no matter how the rest of the season goes. We'd probably make the East playoffs.

That's 7 teams at least from East. And at least 4 or 5 from West all with worse records for Lottery.

Out of our control and even if it was we are no where close to that bad

Yeah, man. Just gotta play the cards youre dealt.

This stretch of road gms. Ugh.

This tm is so reliant on jumpshooting, that unfortunately, u can't play below par and pull out wins. Which is why im not sure well see any prolonged streaks this yr. Vino is gonna have to draw doubles on the block. Ppl r gonna have to cut. Gotta stay 10 deep as well.

just got home from the game. Had...A...Blast! I have season tix, but being a lakers fan, I typically just glaze over the game and spend most of my time people watching. When my team comes to town, I'm all in. Hell of a game. Pretty much the only team the Palace actually gets packed for. Fan wise it's pretty split too between lakers and pistons fans. Actually...the ratio changes depending on whom is up..smh. Where my seats are it was pretty much just me..and this loud *** obnoxious, vulgar girl a couple rows back. really made us and herself look back. shorty was loud as hell with the expletives. like yo...chill. but aside from that, even though i was the only laker fan, it was all love. maybe because i'm always there, people get used to seeing me, so its never static when i root against the home team.

i really hope we keep nick young. and farmar. those two guys are my new favorites with kobe out. NY's skillset is such, dude can be legit if he can learn to control it. if he could get a mentor, he could stop being called herky jerky lol. pau is so awful its laughable. skip what you see on tv, its worse in real life.

Back
Top Bottom