[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Our team... the LAKERS... is basically Pau, Blake, Farmar, Wes, X, Meeks, Hill, Young, and Sacre.

No Kobe. Virtually no Nash. A shell of the Clippers' Caveman.

9-8

What the what? :lol:

Last edited:
Who was that dude who handed in his fan card after we lost a playoff game to the Rockets in 2010? That was one of the most shocking and funniest things I seen in S&T I think :lol:

Bobby sac? Lmao. From what I hear, he works hard with mad dog in practice.....I hope he gets quality mins in garbage time to gain some confidence. But he shouldnt get mins over kaveman. Sacre is younger...but DJ Mbenga would be more servicable rt now (dj of 2009).

^^well, it aint the defense. But.........ill give it to pringles. Hes getting alot out of these guys offensively. Somebody was turning into channing frye and jared dudley circa 2010. And its wes johnson and shawne williams. Would I take him over potato head? Sure. Over phillip? Nah.

just got home from the game. Had...A...Blast! I have season tix, but being a lakers fan, I typically just glaze over the game and spend most of my time people watching. When my team comes to town, I'm all in. Hell of a game. Pretty much the only team the Palace actually gets packed for. Fan wise it's pretty split too between lakers and pistons fans. Actually...the ratio changes depending on whom is up..smh. Where my seats are it was pretty much just me..and this loud *** obnoxious, vulgar girl a couple rows back. really made us and herself look back. shorty was loud as hell with the expletives. like yo...chill. but aside from that, even though i was the only laker fan, it was all love. maybe because i'm always there, people get used to seeing me, so its never static when i root against the home team.

i really hope we keep nick young. and farmar. those two guys are my new favorites with kobe out. NY's skillset is such, dude can be legit if he can learn to control it. if he could get a mentor, he could stop being called herky jerky lol. pau is so awful its laughable. skip what you see on tv, its worse in real life.

Awesome stuff. Even without Vino, theyre still a draw. Does their PA guy bother u as much as me?? Lol.

As for Pau. His only asset at this point is his back to the basket gm. The poor guy has cement blocks on his feet.

Are y'all really gonna argue about tanking all damn season? Every single day. Is this what our thread has become? Gets old pretty damn quick

pretty much the reason i stopped frequenting this thread. it got old quick with the fire mike brown ****, and even more with the fire d antoni. now its unbearable with the pro/anti tanking.

i get people discussing ****, but some of you are so obnoxious with it. acting like youre a bigger fan than others or even acting like you know more about basketball. fact is, NONE of us have any control over this team.

Darth Deezy does 
nerd.gif

pretty much the reason i stopped frequenting this thread. it got old quick with the fire mike brown ****, and even more with the fire d antoni. now its unbearable with the pro/anti tanking.

i get people discussing ****, but some of you are so obnoxious with it. acting like youre a bigger fan than others or even acting like you know more about basketball. fact is, NONE of us have any control over this team.

What are the chances on getting one of the top 10 picks tho? Serious question

What are the chances on getting one of the top 10 picks tho? Serious question
with the way the east is going, unless kobe comes back and gets monstared, we will have a better chance at a top 3 pick than getting a 4-10th pick

why caveman been benched recently?

D'Antoni wants to play him.. But doesn't want to take minute away from guys who are playing well.

The biggest candidate is Shawne Williams (while he isn't good with exception of last night) he fits an idea/concept of this team.

Kaman should be on the trading block come December 15th.

I agree, but Doubtful. Because Pau is old and Hill isn't Iron Man he kind of has a place.

Also because he is a vet who came here against higher offers elsewhere. Makes trading him a bad look.

I've thought about this. We all know a tank of top 5 pick is not feasible. just based of the talent we do have and the strengths this team has will lead to a good amount of wins. Only way to do it is trade our 1st and some asset to another team for their first and hope they go down in flames the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Ready for the December massacre?
By the end of Christmas day after the mighty Miami Heat embarrass us on national TV by 30 we will definitely be discussing lottery

[quote name="grandtheftbike"][quote name="DarthSka"]Our team... the LAKERS... is basically Pau, Blake, Farmar, Wes, X, Meeks, Hill, Young, and Sacre.

9-8

What the what? :lol:[/quote]it cant be the coach :nerd:[/quote]
no.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="grandtheftbike"][quote name="DarthSka"]Our team... the LAKERS... is basically Pau, Blake, Farmar, Wes, X, Meeks, Hill, Young, and Sacre.

9-8

What the what? :lol:
it cant be the coach :nerd:[/quote]
no.gif
[/quote]
daniel-bryan-yes-o.gif

Ahhh I see...

I liked the productivity from caveman early on....

But if him an shawne battling for time, shawne been playing pretty good for us this stretch....dood has legit rim protection as well

Lakers make 6-7 seed....Nick Young for 6th man??? :nerd:

My dude CP wants so bad to rub it in peoples faces how good he thinks MDA is coaching...
but he knows he can't because he called those same people who doubted MDA 'delusional' for believing we had a chance to compete for a playoff spot this year.

:lol:

It's okay CP, you can't be right about everything bro. :wink:

I'll give you and MDA a little tiny bit of credit, the teams performing pretty good for being a roster full of scrubs. :tongue:

Last edited:
Not really. He's in a win-win situation.

We make the playoffs, starting off w/ nothing from Kobe and very little from Nash/Kaman? "Told y'all to believe in MDA."

We suck? "I mean, it ain't freaking Mike D, clowns. We started off Kobe-less, and Nash and Kaman started their on-court retirements this season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You thought Nick Young and Steve Blake were really going to take us somewhere? Mike's a great coach, but he can't work miracles."

Watch. 
wink.gif

[can of worms] It's like talking to Christians about God, relieving 'him' from blame when something bad happens, but quick to credit 'him' when you get that Christmas bonus. [/can]

Reactions: sb
He really is in a win win situation :lol:

You're on the money about that.
There's an excuse either way.

We make the playoffs. ":lol: and y'all thought I was jokin about MDA being great"

We miss the playoffs ":lol: and y'all thought I was jokin when I said you're all delusional"

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom