[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
What happens to our PG situation?

Nash goes away, either retire, stretch, or trade.

We then could pursue Kyle Lowry. Or, we use our draft pick on a PG, or maybe we make a big offer to RFA Eric Bledsoe.

If we do none of those 3, it would tell me they have an eye on Rondo in 2015.

This foo. Where's Kobe and the death stare when you need him

ig9zgwAlR7gAe.gif

Can't be mad at that. This was what we wanted to see with this team last season with Dwight which was chemistry and the players having fun.

So lebron and his teammates do that on their way to the best record in the L and gets crucified for it.

3 scrubs who wont be on the team next year do the same after an 8 and 8 record win after a meaningless game and its ok and they are just having fun?

Because they wear the lakers jersey?

Right

Last edited:
So lebron and his teammates do that on their way to the best record in the L and gets crucified for it.

And because 3 scrubs who wont be on the team next year do the same after an 8 and 8 record win after a meaningless game its ok and they are just having fun?

Right
Get off your high horse, never said anything about LeBron did I? And in my opinion, I didn't care if LeBron dances on the sidelines or not. Thats what he wanted to do, and thats that.

Given these players weren't part of last year's volatile season (mainly due to Dwightmare) they seem ecstatic and appreciative to be a Laker. I was being jocular in terms of Kobe being back and putting Nick in his place. Cause Gator don't play.

Will-Ferrell.gif

High horse? Its the damn truth.
Yeah thats great, but I never said anything about LeBron, you're the one that came in here and said it. I don't care if LeBron dances on the sidelines, its funny to me. But I never singled him out and gave him crap for it.

Oh well, Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
I'll never understand majority of the cats in this thread :lol:

Team playing good ball, celebrating after a win as a TEAM and cats is calling players clowns
:smh:

Playing decent ball, staying afloat and "fans" want us to lose :smh: :smh: :smh:

As much as I want this team to lose, I see nothing wrong with a little celebrating after a win.

Good for them, having fun. Like someone already mentioned, our team was a cohesion nightmare last year (and I'm not going to name Dwight Howard name as a possible reason why), so to see these guys out there having fun, good for them.

Think about it: if you were actually on the team last year and this year, would you rather be average and miserable, or average and have a good time? Don't answer as a fan, like "Oh, I want my team to be pissed off that they're just average." Answer as a player. You already know the team is not going to be wonderful, so would you want to go out there and do your best to a miserable .500 record, or have some fun with your average teammates?

I'd much rather spend $10-$15 mil on Bledsoe and keep the young guys on deals that expire in 2016 than to give Meloa max of close to it deal. Would like to get something for Pau and Nash before the trade deadline though.

3 scrubs who wont be on the team next year do the same after an 8 and 8 record win after a meaningless game and its ok and they are just having fun?

Right

Ummm....NO.

Lebron was doing it during a game while the clock was going.

Look at the scoreboard, game was clearly over and this was when Xavier was shooting free throws with .4 seconds left.

Please go join the Warriors thread.

Last edited:
Do you guys think we could swap Blakegawd and Pau for something valuable by trade deadline? Would really love to get some pieces or atleast some draft picks.

Also, would there be chance of us acquiring Bledsoe and Deng for a good price? :nerd: And only if we could atleast keep Hill, Meeks, Farmar, Wes and Young/X as our role players, that would really help this team going forward.

Say we get draft picks from a trade, I hope we draft a high motor big, someone who just loves to hustle.(kinda Hibbert-ish) If for example we get a big guy like Embiid, we should develop him as a defensive stalwart along the way.

That gives us: EBled - Kobe- Deng - ??? - Hill
Bench: Farmar-Meeks-Wes- X/Young - Rookie big plus another Veteran big who we can sign for cheap.

Most of the stuff I typed are reaching, but is there a possibility? :nerd:

Mitchell pls :nerd:

Last edited:
That team won't go very far especially without a big other than Hill.

Also Bledsoe is a RFA.. Based on how he is playing no chance in hell the Suns let him go in the off season.

Bulls will also want a lot for Deng.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom