[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Watchin knicks-clips....

Melo - stretch 4. Semi srs. Hardly srs.

not srs.

But......im curious if he and kobe would work. Kinda srs.

smokin.gif

73-9 is still possible.

happy birthday ska

IMG_3138.JPG

Kobe will return for toronto on dec 8th at staples. 9-10 at that point...36-26 the rest of the way for 45-37 record.

Lol....kob's first gm.

7-16 FGs, 5-6 FTs, 1-3 3p FGs, 20 pnts, 4rebs,5assists,1 stl in 29 mins in 108-101 LAL W.

The Lakers are deeper than the T'Wolves.

Naw.

Our entire starting lineup right now would be coming off the bench for them ,and some of our bench players wouldnt even make their roster.

Also, by saying they have no depth is saying they don't have a quality bench, which by the looks of it includes solid players that would all be contributing to the current Laker roster. Shabazz (as terrible as he was in college), would instantly become our best young prospect. Alexy Shved was solid his rookie year. Barea murdered us in the playoffs.

I'm just saying from a talent standpoint, they def have more players than us. Maybe it's time to give more credit to to Dantoni maybe our chemistry is making us overacheive, who knows. But I don't like it :lol:
They mainly use eight players. They're a top heavy team, much like the Lakers the previous two or three seasons. Once you get past the starters, it's freaking Dante Cunningham, Alexey Shved and J.J. Barea. :lol: All capable players, but leave a lot to be desired. They don't have much size past Love-Pekovic, no consistent shooting besides Love-Martin, and can't defend the rim.

So......Jason Kidd with no timeouts, tells one of his players to bump into him so he can spill his drink onto the court and get a stoppage in play to draw something up?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy makes Mike Brown look like Red Auerbach in this *****. :lol:

They mainly use eight players. They're a top heavy team, much like the Lakers the previous two or three seasons. Once you get past the starters, it's freaking Dante Cunningham, Alexey Shved and J.J. Barea. :lol: All capable players, but leave a lot to be desired. They don't have much size past Love-Pekovic, no consistent shooting besides Love-Martin, and can't defend the rim.

This is just my point, you could use that description you just gave on EVERY single Laker player that is currently playing, yet it's only fitting to describe their bench players because they actually have a superstar and near star level players in their starting lineup. And I haven't even mentioned Derrick Williams who they jsut traded away, whom I absolutely think has a good chance to be developed by us and thrive here ala Ariza, Clark, etc. So if you want to say we develop and utilize our bench players better and more efficiently, I'd agree. But to say Lakers are deeper, I wouldn't.

And my main original point is they better the **** not end up with a better pick than us in this draft AND already have the player we're targeting lol

Missed the game again :smh: I'll let the W pass since it was for Ska's bday. :pimp: Hopefully we get back on track on the next following games 8)

Anyway, saw this pic while going through the NBA thread :x :smh: :rofl:

LL

[quote name="CP"]So......Jason Kidd with no timeouts, tells one of his players to bump into him so he can spill his drink onto the court and get a stoppage in play to draw something up?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddy makes Mike Brown look like Red Auerbach in this *****. :lol:[/quote]Hey... :lol:... I mean... *shrug*

:lol:

I still mess w/ him. :smokin

That was super bogus, though. :lol:

Watchin knicks-clips....

Melo - stretch 4. Semi srs. Hardly srs.

not srs.

But......im curious if he and kobe would work. Kinda srs.

Only way it works is if Melo would be willing to be 2nd fiddle... If he is hell bent on being the #1 guy. It just would never yield any results. You would also need a guy who has a good ability to separate all of this and get everyone the ball.

God I can't wait for next summer to pass and Melo not opt our if he does opt only to sign a MAX contract to stay with the Knicks.

I DO NOT WANT this B grade superstar non top 5 player in the league on the Lakers.

Lakers will go 3-12 in December.
Callin it here and now.

12/1 vs Blazers (L) Portland one of the hottest teams right now
12/6 @ Kings (L) those guys, no matter what the roster always play us tough in cowtown.
12/8 vs Raptors (W)
12/10 vs Suns (W)
12/13 @ Thunder (L) One of the toughest buildings for visitors to play in against a contender.
12/14 @ Bobcats (L) Its the Bobcats. CMON.
12/16 @ Hawks ((L) We barely beat them at Staples, law of payback applies here.
12/17 @ Grizzlies (L) They beat us at Staples, they should be able to beat us in Memphis.
12/20 vs Timberwolves (L) Repeat of what happened last time they were at Staples.
12/21 @ Warriors (L) Thompson, Curry and Iggy will shoot our eyes out in their arena.
12/23 @ Suns (L) road game. Plus I have em beating the Suns on the 10th. Payback.
12/25 vs Heat (L) World Champs with the best player in the world in his prime. Loss.
12/26 @ Jazz (W) Law of averages gives the Lakers a win.
12/29 vs 76ers (L)
12/31 vs Bucks (L)

That should put us in the lottery

Back
Top Bottom