[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
CP: man, that whole myth about single dads pulling chicks is exactly that: a myth. You're married, right? Wear a ring, right? Even if you're not and you don't, chicks can tell you're taken, so they flock. Not the same if they know you're on the prowl

I am, and I do.

Chicks just flock I guess.

Sucks bein me.

*shrugs*

:lol: :lol:

No but really, the baby in the mall with diapers and bottles and stuff is good money. Like, real good money. Max contract type money. :lol:

"no honey, she's REALLY good with kids, that's why we should hire her as a babysitter" "she's good looking?....hmmm, I hadn't even noticed" (resume is just a folded piece of paper with a phone number) :lol:

Heh, didn't realize that without the ring the girls bail. That's interesting. But it's always good to keep the wife on her toes, let her know there are babysitters that are qualified out there. :lol: I'm not goin anywhere tho, 50% is no joke, I see you Kobe. :lol: :lol: :smh:

what if kobe was going to take 10 mil a year but mitch told him "oh thank blake you're taking a pay cut, now we have enough money to sign melo on the off season"

"actually i take that back, i demand 48 mil now"

"but then what about melo?"

":wink: "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what if kobe was going to take 10 mil a year but mitch told him "oh thank blake you're taking a pay cut, now we have enough money to sign melo on the off season"

"actually i take that back, i demand 48 mil now"

"but then what about melo?"

"
wink.gif
"
You know what? 
laugh.gif
 If that's what happened, that would almost be enough to make me ok w/ today's signing.

Almost.

I just have a difficult time seeing two players on max contracts (one being Kobe) and a roster of whatever is left of the cap space being able to compete for a championship.

They can still offer a 2nd max deal. Depends on Nash though.

That article is referring to lesser experienced players who wouldn't be making $20+ mil in year 1 of their max contracts, which isn't the case for a guys like Melo/Bron.

and i dont see them giving the Max to anyone but Lebron
And why is this?

1. Based on the article it does say the Lakers will have space for 1 max player + 12 M left ...then IF they waive Nash's $9.7M it will open up ~$20M

So theres the other max contract i guess :lol:

2. Melo and Kobe wont work
Kobe and Lebron will but not Melo.
D-Wade? he's staying [not worth Max imo]

Bosh? Max contract?
Rudy Gay? Max Contract?
** had pants had pants can you Insert a laughing GIF here**

I just have a difficult time seeing two players on max contracts (one being Kobe) and a roster of whatever is left of the cap space being able to compete for a championship.

Pray for the 2014 pick being real.

Pray for another 2015 max.

Basically just pray.

Kobe/Melo/Rudy Gay

Drink Bleach Squad.

Man, I shouldn't even joke about that, Mitch might see it. :lol:

1. Based on the article it does say the Lakers will have space for 1 max player + 12 M left ...then IF they waive Nash's $9.7M it will open up ~$20M

So theres the other max contract i guess :lol:

2. Melo and Kobe wont work
Kobe and Lebron will but not Melo.
D-Wade? he's staying [not worth Max imo]

Bosh? Max contract?
Rudy Gay? Max Contract?
** had pants had pants can you Insert a laughing GIF here**

gif-celebrities-golden-globe-Tommy-Lee-Jones-536362.gif

Since the Lakers want to ******* lock themselves into the #11 pick in the draft, let's all watch Jahii Carson from Arizona State tonight at 9 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.

On the shorter side at 5'11 (and that's with shoes on), but he's really good. He could be a Kemba Walker or Ty Lawson-like talent in the low lottery.

Last edited:
Have the lakers confirmed the 48 mill?

i mean kobe cant be serious with those comments if he signed for almost half the cap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom