[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
LMAO. Tricked. Fleeced.

I still think u dont need multiple MEGA stars to contend....after all, it doesnt always work out.

1 superstar...1 or 2 other allstar quality guys. 2 or 3 other servicable guys, and fill the rest with solid vets.. guys with defined roles.

the pistons arent gonna commit to monroe and drummond and phoenix ownership makes frank mccourt look like steinbrener.

Im down for offer sheets on both.

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]Isn't Mitch's contract up soon?[/quote]Trade him before his contract is up? Instead of just letting him walk and we're left with nothing?

Mitch for Pat Riley.

Do it, um... Mitch.

Last edited:
Lol.

Believe me, he will ease back in facilitating...he himself admitted as much that watching these guys play that it made him realize alot. Bball mortality, etc...

The reason why he went into hero ball mode was cuz he had to..to the tune of 28-12...but it costed him to the point of exhaustion.

This is team is younger and deeper and is gelling. Im sure kob knows what he has to do.

Draw doubles in the post...play within the flow...take over when necessary.

A hybrid old mans gm..slightly more athletic wizards MJ with dirk fadeaways, etc...and a facilitator.

As a huge Kobe fan, 

I don't expect his game to change, he is who he is.

A scorer and a great passer when he wants to be, but he's always shoot first. 

Yes, he abandoned it....but I think it was necessary. It became 05-06 quickly.

We shall see. If hes taking mid range jumpers within the flow and gets hot...im good with that.

@PMatic Carson with a cool 23-4-3 with 9 of 15 shooting so far?

Sort of want.

If I gave you the option, draft Carson and sign an offer sheet to Monroe
Or sign Bledsoe to offer sheet and draft a big

+ Kobe's old ***

You have a preference?

What does carson project at.....

Lottery? Late first? Who does he compare to? Poor mans cp3? Peyton siva????

Whos the kiper/mcshay? Jay bilas? Lol.

This Carson kid is putting James Harden esq numbers at ASU.

Harden: 19.0, 5.4 rebs, and 3.7 assists.

Carson for 2012-2013: 18.5, 3.7 rebs, 5.1 assists.

For the 2013-2014 season:

hes putting up 23, 3, and 5.

He's really small though.

5'10..

that can't translate well for his nba career.

What does carson project at.....

Lottery? Late first? Who does he compare to? Poor mans cp3? Peyton siva????

Whos the kiper/mcshay? Jay bilas? Lol.

P mentioned him a few pages back. 5-11 kid, he mentioned him possibly being an early teen pick, somewhere in there.

In terms of Laker fans, P is the one to ask, outside Laker fans, ask Allen or Bosh, both are real good with college ball.

Thanx.

Too much carnage to sort through what with the extension/tanking talk.

Yea, the size does concern me. Id rather slightly overpay for bledsoe and draft a PF, but if he fell to us...great.

Watching BK-LAL from last yr on TWCSN....my God, this tm was old, slow and unathletic. Kobe crossing over crash....that dunk.........

Watching BK-LAL from last yr on TWCSN....my God, this tm was old, slow and unathletic. Kobe crossing over crash....that dunk.........

I honestly love watchin this years Lakers.. they're playing with energy and actually look like they're having fun out there as opposed to last years team. Honestly I felt like Dwight didn't even want to play in LA in the first place, like he just used them to get out of Orlando.

unless he's the third coming of jesus christ himself I do not approve of drafting anyone shorter than 6'1

players under 6ft never become anything more than decent roll players and even then i dont want to watch my tiny PG getting bullied by westbrook/bledsoe in the playoffs

unless he's the third coming of jesus christ himself I do not approve of drafting anyone shorter than 6'1

players under 6ft never become anything more than decent roll players and even then i dont want to watch my tiny PG getting bullied by westbrook/bledsoe in the playoffs
Is the second coming Steve Blake the gawd?

Lakers can't win titles when Kobe passes... top 3 Kobe assist years = no titles
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom