[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
my dude L2B always getting in these situations 
laugh.gif
[kanye] So sens-a-tive. [/ye]

my dude L2B always getting in these situations :lol:

:lol:

I have no problem with disagreements, ska and cp disagree with me on the regular.

What I can't stand is someone making blind assumptions without even spending the time reading someone's posts, then coming at me with wild incorrect accusations while questioning my fan hood.

-Avery Johnson bought out a good point on ESPN today, the Lakers do not sign the 3 billion dollar Time Warner contract without Kobe in uniform. So with that being said, yes you have to give that money to him which is like giving a whale a tic tac essentially (As far as how it affects the Lakers financially)

-seems as if all the tanking talk has calmed down for the time being...

If you're a remotely good lottery pick, you're married to the team that drafted you for 7 years. Most if not all restricted fas resign.

I think Greg Monroe won't get resigned this year, but I don't think he's the player the Lakers are looking for.
Ur really putting all ur eggs into one basket hoping u can sign Love, Westbrook or KD.

What happens if they don't sign? U suck some more waiting for Anthony Davis, Kyrie, etc?
What happens when they don't sign? Wait til 2021 to sign Andrew Wiggins?
Nope. We build from the draft and this was the year to start.

Instead of destroying & rebuilding our team and having a TITLE contender in 2/3 years, we're gunna be watching Kobe gun for the scoring record.
That's cool, but I'd rather build for a title than watch my aging star try and break records for 2 years.

Looks like the LA FO is hoping & praying that a free agent signs and saves them.
Good luck with that....

If you're a remotely good lottery pick, you're married to the team that drafted you for 7 years. Most if not all restricted fas resign.

I think Greg Monroe won't get resigned this year, but I don't think he's the player the Lakers are looking for.
Ur really putting all ur eggs into one basket hoping u can sign Love, Westbrook or KD.

What happens if they don't sign? U suck some more waiting for Anthony Davis, Kyrie, etc?

Instead of destroying & rebuilding our team and having a TITLE contender in 2/3 years, we're gunna be watching Kobe gun for the scoring record.
That's cool, but I'd rather build for a title than watch my aging star try and break records for 2 years.

Looks like the LA FO is hoping & praying that a free agent signs and saves them.
Good luck with that....

We're going to be in a rebuilding position eventually. It happens to every team at some point.

Good luck with that....

I actually agree here, we need to utilize the draft. I think we can lose a whole lot while watching Kobe gun for the scoring record though.

I just got off work and read Kobe signed a 2 yr-$48 million extension.

MAN WHAT THE **** ARE TO LAKERS DOING?! !? !? TWO MORE YEARS OF MEDIOCRITY AFTER THIS ONE.

I just got off work and read Kobe signed a 2 yr-$48 million extension.

MAN WHAT THE **** ARE TO LAKERS DOING?! !? !? TWO MORE YEARS OF MEDIOCRITY AFTER THIS ONE.

Just drink, don't ask questions, just drink bruh.....

Drink...

This is the only way the Lakers can get better before 2016:

*COME ON CHICAGO 2008 DRAFT LOTTERY LUCK*

It's the least the NBA can do after the CP trade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom