[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Translation is im mad and dont understand how anybody can be happy about this!!!

What was the point of having all these contracts coming off the books?

To sign melo, re sign nick young, and just leave a basketball in the middle of the court and see what happens? :lol:

A pau extension shoukd be next

I just realized that's a possibility.

Zero defense and 25-30 shots each for all of em
:x

A pau extension shoukd be next

Basically what I'm lookin for next. What we do with him.

In theory, he takes a huge paycut too. No way he gets 19 mil.

But he may "want" more. If Kobe takes a small paycut, how could LA ask Pau to play for 5 mil? So in a sense, we HAVE to trade him at this point.

We have to get something, even if it's a 2033 2nd round pick, something for him. Cuz I don't see why Pau would agree to take a ton less money when Kobe barely took 5-6 mil less.

I "think" we deal Pau by Feb. I pray that we do at least. And Nash, and Blake, and Kaman......

@Noblekane bro what are you talking about? you're saying the lakers will sign overpriced trash (who?) and extend pau. based on the moves they have made in recent years you really think that's the plan?

Last edited:
Welp I guess noblekane noblekane doesn't wanna defend his accusations of me and his non-sensible thoughts.

I understand, no evidence to back up your claims so you just decide to move on and ignore the matter.

Got it.

But I'm the one "attacking the poster" because I can't "attack the posts."

Last edited:
He's referring to the Steve Nash signing.

no he's talking about future moves saying the lakers will overpay whoever they can get and extend pau. my first question was how does this change anything for 2014. the plan was to keep Kobe, sign 1 or 2 (never was likely) max free agents and fill out the roster. that hasn't really changed much

Bittersweet feeling today. Seemingly as if the FO showed no prudence other than ensuring their main priority of locking Kobe down for the remainder of his entire NBA career with one team. Happy that he's going to be a Laker for life and possibly longest tenure in NBA history, wearisome at our crossroads.

tumblr_miaq53MTBX1qze24lo1_r1_400.gif

My Lakers, My Warriors.
"If you can't attack the post, attack the poster."
Really!? He's coming straight for my throat and you want me to just be quiet? He has allegiances to multiple teams but is questioning our fan hood.

Just because you and I don't see eye to eye on Kobe doesn't mean you have to be so biased in this situation.

He's clearly making personal attacks towards multiple people but you call me out for a harmless jab.
I'm not in the mood to convince anyone of anything other than... actually, I'm not in the mood to convince anyone of anything.

Life advice will have to be another time.

In the meantime, commence your frustration w/ me. 
laugh.gif

And Kobe. 
devil.gif

Bump J.Cole or something.

whats with jim "trigger happy" buss these days though? he jumped the gun with hiring dantoni before returning phils calls and now this out of the blue.

Most if the dudes in here defending this atrocity are the delusional two bit fans who were never laker fans only kobe fans.

Same dudes protecting mike brown like he was in the witness protection program.

Congrats kobe for today you have insured yourself of never getting another ring again...

Congrats jim and mitch for when this guy gets another major injury a few weeks later after his return you will be stuck with him on the books.

And congrats to the laker fans who co sign this bull **** because this old *** dude who will never be the same player again just robbed you of never seeing another title for atleast another decade. You proved to the haters just how dumb and brainwashed some fans can be. Somewhere kings fans are proud.

U gon learn today
My Lakers, My Warriors.

Cheap petty response? Ofcourse you would do that
You are the exact type of person im talking about
Everything Kane said before I told L2B "If you can't attack the post, attack the poster", to which he replied "He was coming at my throat."

So the above... is coming at someone's throat. :lol:

Ska he literally admitted a few posts later "you are exactly who I was talking to."

So yes, he was coming at me.

How can you not see that?

And the last 2 pages I've responded to his claims and now he's backed off and ignoring the issue.

He clearly has no rebuttal for facts.

He accused me of cosigning everything the Lakers do, including the extension.

I have done nothing but laugh at how idiotic the extension was. I have said repeatedly Jim Buss is an idiot.

But I'm cosigning the extension? I'm happy about it?

You tell me you're not in the mood, so I say for sure exit the thread and just let it go.

I come back and you make another reference to it. And incorrect reference.

Dude was throwing all kinds of shots at me as a fan when he clearly has other teams he favors just as much as ours, but when I respond and he disappears with no evidence I'm the sensitive one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom