[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Yeah, then we hired this dude. :lol:

They goofed on B Shaw, goofed Phil (he wouldn't be there that long but he's still a better option). If you're fine with D'Antoni leading this team cool, we can disagree.

I need to know why Shaw is so highly regarded.

Outside of the continuity factor, I'm not buying the Kool-Aid.

I need to know why Shaw is so highly regarded.

Outside of the continuity factor, I'm not buying the Kool-Aid.

Because he was Phil's assistant.

He lost every single interest from me when he said he would slow down Denver's offense..

If you play in Denver, you need a fast pace offense. It pretty much makes you unbeatable at home/

Not sure why everyone keeps talking bring Phil back. If he was any good why is it that NO ONE in the league wants to hire him? D'Antoni is doing well w what he has.

Yes I'm dead *** nobody wants to hire him hes tryna be GM and half owner, no team needs a diva coach. MDA at least has the team close to .500 w.o two of their 3 best players, not to mention JHills play. Even in NY he had the Knicks as a playoff team before the whole Memo fiasco and see what theyre doing now w. Woodson

Yes I'm dead *** nobody wants to hire him hes tryna be GM and half owner, no team needs a diva coach. MDA at least has the team close to .500 w.o two of their 3 best players, not to mention JHills play. Even in NY he had the Knicks as a playoff team before the whole Memo fiasco and see what theyre doing now w. Woodson

Just think abt it ppl. Why is it that Phil has talked to numerous teams abt coaching over the past year, but can't get any more than an "outside consultant" position? Thats Isiah Thomas territory. Matter fact last I heard he got to tweeting. Not sure if SRS? Really? The Lakers didn't even want him and hes dating the owners daughter!

Just think abt it ppl. Why is it that Phil has talked to numerous teams abt coaching over the past year, but can't get any more than an "outside consultant" position? Thats Isiah Thomas territory. Matter fact last I heard he got to tweeting. Not sure if SRS? Really? The Lakers didn't even want him and hes dating the owners daughter!

How quick can you get to a bridge?

When you get there, jump.

So u guys think Phil Jackson would be better for the Lakers than any of the other candidates out there, who are also unemployed? George Karl, Lionel Hollins, etc

Yes, I think the guy with 11 rings is better than guys that can't get out the first round.

Not exactly an advanced calculus major are ya?

[quote name="WillzWay26"]Not sure why everyone keeps talking bring Phil back. If he was any good why is it that NO ONE in the league wants to hire him?[/quote] [quote name="WillzWay26"]Yes I'm dead *** nobody wants to hire him hes tryna be GM and half owner, no team needs a diva coach.[/quote]
slm-o.gif

11 rings w like 3 HOFs on each of those teams....not this squad. And no one has answered me as to why he has no job but has shown interest to at least 3 teams publicly. Even the Cavs didn't want to hire him as coach. And they have Mike Brown lmao

The Cavs didn't want him? The Cavs reached out to him. :lol: Teams don't generally reach out to someone they don't really want.

just because teams don't want to pony up to whatever his demands might be for that team, that is not to be confused with that team not wanting him. trust me: the Heat are the only team in the league that would have no use for him.

Well, and us, apparently, and look how we're doing: bragging about being 6-7. :lol:... ... :\

IJS if hes as good as u say he is why doesn't he have a job? Holding out for that great opportunity? All those cockamamie trade proposals u guys come up with and I'm the guy getting bashed here smh

The Cavs didn't want him? The Cavs reached out to him. :lol: Teams don't generally reach out to someone they don't really want.

just because teams don't want to pony up to whatever his demands might be for that team, that is not to be confused with that team not wanting him.

Sooooo they wanted him, but later didn't? Sounds like they didn't want him because of his demands. Soooo they did want Phil, and then chose Mike Brown? Why is that?

Ppl just need to believe maybe Phil isn't as great as you all make him out to be

Back
Top Bottom