[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Well...we don't have Kobe
laugh.gif

After being in a suit and commentating tonight, I hope Nash ruminates on the superlative possibilities that awaits him as a commentator/analyst which can be fulfilled by his immediate retirement.

Do+It.gif

good win 
nthat.gif

this game was fun, hope they keep this style of play going.

Any win with this squad is a good win. I need a gif of that Nick Young 3 when he spun around :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Lol the warriors still have good players with out curry. They have iggy, lee, bogut, barnes and Thompson compared to our one known name player who is pau lol

Pro tank/anti tank poll.

Since its all anyone cares about.

If them sucking comes naturally then let the chips fall where they may. To often we've seen teams finish with the worst record and end up with the 4th pick in the draft though.

Ideal situation would be for the lakers to be able to pull an Orlando magic in the 93 draft. Barely miss the playoffs and get the #1 pick.

Win first.

If guys get hurt and as a result fall by the wayside, so be it.

I really do believe well be competitive all season....and this tank talk will be a moot point/lost cause.

For those that want to deliberately lose/secretly root for injuries (hold guys out, as well).....then I dunno what to say.

Gotta say I enjoyed last night's game. LA live atmosphere was great, there were a ton of GSW jerseys out there too. I wonder how it is when the lakers play in Oakland.

I'm not pro-tanking, but I'd definitely like a high draft pick. I guess it's a matter of how we lose if we lose... If we start losing and we end up with a high pick, that's fine, but I'll just enjoy the good vibes while they last and hope things go our way. Never know what the future might bring.

Back
Top Bottom