[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Taking is a part of a loosing teams culture.

maintaning a winning culture even when your loosing >>>>>>

You play the game to win. Thats it.

It's not a matter of the culture on the team itself. The Lakers would never openly tank. They'll shut guys down with "injuries," but they'd never be as obvious as teams usually are, like the Celtics were not to long ago for the Greg Oden year. So in that regard you're right, they'll never give into a "losing" culture.

Real tears. 
roll.gif

This is back to the TeamMikeBrown or TeamFireMikeBrown.
Basically. Which is funny, because Essential and CP were arm in arm last year, a frustrating force of giant, indestructible walls of text.

Now? Straight Hatfield & McCoy status.

No?

Montagues and Capulets?

Nothing?

Ummmm... Nas & Hov? Steve Smith and Aqib Talib?

You mean Jar Jar? He was pro MB I thought?

I dunno, either way, he and his no heart self can go. I saw all the slick comments for a while and let them slide, last night I decided against it. I mean really, I can only handle so many we'll trade you Steve Nash and a bag of skittles for your #1 pick in 2014, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022, and throw in Paul George and Roy Hibbert and maybe George Hill and we'll call it even.

After so many of those ridiculous posts, I have t say somethin, ya know? *shrugs*

Oh well, I won't have to see none of those posts anymore. As long as no one quotes them. :smokin

This is back to the TeamMikeBrown or TeamFireMikeBrown.
Basically. Which is funny, because Essential and CP were arm in arm last year, a frustrating force of giant, indestructible walls of text.

Now? Straight Hatfield & McCoy status.

No?

Montagues and Capulets?

Nothing?

Ummmm... Nas & Hov? Steve Smith and Aqib Talib?
You mean Jar Jar? He was pro MB I thought?
Coulda swore y'all were on the same side of something that I wasn't feeling, but no matter.
I saw all the slick comments for a while and let them slide, last night I decided against it. I mean really, I can only handle so many we'll trade you Steve Nash and a bag of skittles for your #1 pick in 2014, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022, and throw in Paul George and Roy Hibbert and maybe George Hill and we'll call it even.After so many of those ridiculous posts, I have t say somethin, ya know? *shrugs*
Who you tellin'? I been sayin'. 
laugh.gif

In other news Kobe is back doing reverse layups and turnaround Js in a full-speed setting, all the reporters are doing a play-by-play of their half-court scrimmage on Twitter.

Kobe arguing over the score of the scrimmage saying they cheated and gave the other team an extra point.

Final score was 21-3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Kobe looking super slim though...I remember quite a few years back 04ish maybe he was on that Mark McGuire, AROD ****

Last edited:
A few more bits.

Los Angeles Lakers ‏@Lakers 8m
What did Kobe improve while he was out? “I’m a lot, lot stronger. Able to hold defenders off with my off-hand. Much, much stronger.”

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 4m
DAntoni said Nash is working with his Canadian trainer again and is absolutely trying to come back

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 36s
Kobe, can you see yourself playing this month? “Yeah, I can.”

Back
Top Bottom