[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
BZYLPmjCIAAwNvt.jpg:large

pimp.gif
looks like canned dog food
sick.gif

if it wasnt for blakes name on the plate i wouldnt even consider eating it

I'm not interested in seeing this team compete for wins this year. To compete and lose every game closely would be great, but I would like to keep our down years to the absolute minimum, meaning we dig deep and lose hard for as little time as necessary.

Because if I have to look forward to Carmelo being the highlight of this team for the next X amount of years, I'm going to cry.

I really just wanted to troll CP... Personally his flying off the handle is funny to me.. Because it's often arguing with himself...

But I do always find it funny that he pretty much always ends up being who he accuses everyone else of being.

He's petulant, but to hear him tell it..... He knows it all, no one else knows anything...

He's a prestigious Knightngale

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what?

Soft, comfort, wet without strings?

What, in thee ****, is that nonsense? :x :lol:

I gotta side w CP on this one. It infuriates me that the Lakers are trying to win this year.
We are the Phoenix Suns it sucks so much :frown: :frown: :frown:

#AmnestyKobe #RigginForRandle #SorryForJabari

pau doesnt need a tampon though. he needs a how to grow a pair of balls kit

Last edited:
Why is it a tampon at all???? Sounds like soggy cardboard. :lol:

Know what, nevermind. Forget I asked. :lol:

It's crazy how supposed Lakers fans want Lakers to tank..
That's insane to me

I've never even heard Sixers fans stoop that low

Last edited:
It's how supposed Lakers fans want Lakers to tank..
That's insane to me

I've never even heard Sixers fans stoop that low

This right there. As bad as last season was you want the team to be worse than that? That was hard enough to watch. I rather see the team go down fighting every year than tank. We don't tank around here....

In other news I see on Hoops Hype this morning. Nash is considering retirement. Hate to see him suffering like that but I hope its true and he does retire. Def benefits the Lakers cap wise!

Sad to see him go, glad to watch him leave.

It's pretty simple; if he knows he can't stay healthy, then just hang it up bud. Do what's best for yourself and the team.

Peter Vecsey [emoji]10004[/emoji] @PeterVecsey1
I'm hearing Nash's pain is forcing him 2 seriously consider calling it a career. He'd still get $ this yr & next & LA'd get cap relief next
3:59 AM - 19 Nov 2013

I gotta side w CP on this one. It infuriates me that the Lakers are trying to win this year.
We are the Phoenix Suns it sucks so much :frown: :frown: :frown:

#AmnestyKobe #RigginForRandle #SorryForJabari

At this point I'm just putting anti tankers on ignore. That way I don't have to get irritated when the losing starts and they start cheering for whatever draft pick we get. :smh:

Hopefully Nash follows thru and retires. That just helps us out even more for the rebuild. :pimp:

Nash is great but he is a defensive liability. So if this is true then Im also sad to see him go but glad to watch him leave.

I'm not a fan of tanking either, its a lottery not an assured spot.

I seem to recall a certain celtics team doing that in 98 or 99 for Duncan…didn't work out so well for them.

I actually like the way we are playing ball, sub .500 but this is AWESOME learning experience for the players.

Does anyone else like when Kaman & Gasol play together?

I'm not a fan of tanking either, its a lottery not an assured spot.

I seem to recall a certain celtics team doing that in 98 or 99 for Duncan…didn't work out so well for them.

*sigh*

Yes, because tanking in 97 in a 1 player draft is the same as tanking for the 2014 7-8 player draft.

Tanking in 96, smart.
Tanking in 97, not smart.

Tanking in 2003, smart.
Tanking in 2013, not smart.

2014 = 1996 = 2003.

Not tanking for any one player, ala Duncan.

Tanking for ANY player, ala Iverson, Allen, Marbury, Kobe, Nash.
Bron, Melo, Wade, Bosh.

More options. Plain and simple. Not just a single player.

Why is it a tampon at all???? Sounds like soggy cardboard. :lol:

Know what, nevermind. Forget I asked. :lol:

:lol: I just looked up "soft tampon" on google and that's what came up.

What are we estimating Kobe's return game will be at this point? I will scoop up tickets to go.

what the hell is going on in here. how are u gona say "i dont even want the lakers to win this yr..:" and ur a laker fan lol wth... ur a disgrace lol

CP I've been trying to stay quiet, I really have the last few days.. I'm trying to let go of this whole "pro tank/anti tank" bs but damn you just won't let it go...just shut up man. Please.

Just because we don't actively root for our team to lose doesn't mean we can't enjoy a high draft pick.

What the hell do you want from people? To just out of no where start watching their favorite team play to root for them to lose? We've been sports fans our whole lives, we've done nothing but root for our teams to win with passion... But you want us to change over night just because the draft is loaded.

No **** were going to be happy with a high draft pick. Why the **** would that irritate you? We want to see our team win a championship every year, just like you've always said we should expect from EVERY SEASON. You're the one that for years has been saying "every year without a championship is a failure, no excuses."

Now dudes are all delusional and idiots because they're cheering for their team to miraculously compete even though it's obviously not practical.

Why can't you get this through your head? Just because were "anti-tank" DOESNT MEAN WE DONT SEE THE VALUE IN LOSING FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT.

WE GET IT. If there was one year to suck it would be this one, and we do. Were going to most likely land a top 12 pick. And we're going to start rebuilding with high talent next season

But why can't we ******g root for our team and young players to play well in the present time? Some of us weren't raised to root for losses, regardless of your logic.

You go ahead and watch Laker games and cheer for the opponent to win every night. If that's you're idea of being a fan then so be it, we've already accepted it and were not complaining anymore yet on every page you're constantly throwing shots at the "anti tankers" as if were a bunch of little kids that have no clue what basketball is.

LET IT GO.
Let us breathe. Let us live.
You say you've put us on ignore but your mouth can't stop mentioning us.

We don't wanna ******g root for our team to lose. Why does that bother you? How does us cheering for our team affect whether they win or not? Seriously. How does it impact the game?

Are the anti tankers going to be the reason the Los Angeles Lakers win games they "shouldn't" and end up with a worse pick than you want them to?

WE HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE GAMES.

Were fans. All we can do is cheer. That's why my mind is ******g blown that people keep saying stuff like "why aren't you dudes understanding that this is a good year to suck?"...

Uh. WE DO.

But why does that mean we have to sit on the couch like grumpy old men and root for the lakers to lose every night? Why can't we just root for our team to win like we always have in our lives and still appreciate and understand the value of losing?

Don't you get it's a win win for us? If we win and we see development out of our players, we enjoy it... We might see kids we can keep and build around.

If we lose, cool were still in good shape for a good pick next year oh well... Were rebuilding anyways. We GET IT. We're not that mad at the losses, were with you guys we'd love to get a high draft pick as well.

But some of us just don't have it in our blood to watch a 48 minute basketball game and root for the Bobcats to beat us. What kind of ******g entertainment is that?

I just don't get why some of you keep saying we need to be "pro tank" as if it makes a difference on the outcome of the team. Who cares if were pro tank or not!? Were all on the same team here. We want what's best for the squad. Obviously losing helps our draft stock, so we appreciate that. But we can't actively sit there every night and root for losses.

SUE US.

Damn.

Get the hell off of people's backs.
It's pathetic that anyone would sit at their TV set and say "Go bobcats go! Beat us! Pro tank!!!"

But if that's what you wanna do, go for it.

Let us enjoy our way of watching basketball. We have no effect on the outcome were just fans for gods sakes.

Fans that are apparently not as passionate and smart as you because we don't spend every game day excited to root for our team to lose. Were just all such big idiots for not being "pro tank"... Oh god how could so many people be so stupid... I'm too good for this I'm going to ignore the idiots who can't root for losing with me.

Give me a break already man.
Back the hell off and stop with the mockery and constant belittling of "anti tankers."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom