[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
You really think I care what you say dude? Have I ever cared what you've ever said on this board, ever?

Ok then.

while we are on topic of killing each other, you steve blake fans need to fix your avys and get rid of those piss poor white borders :x

****s an eyesore. especially yours sea manup sea manup . not sure if avy is white space or kobe and phil. i know they got ms paint or photoshop in canada. step ya game up b, smh

Last edited:
Hey, you, w/ the face: fall back.

I saw something I didn't like, I acted, the end.

No help needed.

Last edited:
:lol:
Like having 30000 goddamn posts gives more credibility than any other poster on here. You talk down on people, you're jackass. (Go ahead ska ban me cuz I have a shorter leash)

It's always "I'm cp and whatever I say goes, anyone else who has any other opinion is stupid"Get a life dude. Grow the **** up.

Better yet just sit down in front of your house drinking mountain dew yelling at kids saying "get off my lawn"just cuz they do things differently.

old *** chump.

while we are on topic of killing each other, you steve blake fans need to fix your avys and get rid of those piss poor white borders
sick.gif

****s an eyesore. especially yours @sea manup. not sure if avy is white space or kobe and phil. i know they got ms paint or photoshop in canada. step ya game up b, smh
sorry 
frown.gif

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]:lol:
Like having 30000 goddamn posts gives more credibility than any other poster on here. You talk down on people, you're jackass. (Go ahead ska ban me cuz I have a shorter leash)

It's always "I'm cp and whatever I say goes, anyone else who has any other opinion is stupid"Get a life dude. Grow the **** up.

Better yet just sit down in front of your house drinking mountain dew yelling at kids saying "get off my lawn"just cuz they do things differently.

old *** chump.[/quote]I'm'a just let that whole thing sliip as one huge personal attack.

you think CP is condescending, selfish, arrogant, rude, crass, and puts the toilet paper on the holder the wrong direction? Awesome. This isn't the CP thread, though.

you think he has a longer leash? He knows the rules and rarely... and I mean RARELY... violates them. and its not that he never has action taken on him because of his post count; it was a time when he only had a dozen posts, and he still rarely violated the rules. your confusion is probably in the fact that its not against the rules to be a sarcastic prick. if it was, I wouldn't be here.

it's against the rules to talk to people the way he did a few posts up, and the way you did.

Back to Kobe's return, Blake's MVP dominance, and Pau's tampon choices.

Last edited:
Toilet paper goes, under, does it not?

Or if you buy the Christmas jersey you just use a hanger for your toilet paper. *shrugs*

lol we don't play until friday?? watch how much more heated it's going to get in here :lol: :lol:

No one's heated. Well, that one guy sounds a little heated, but I don't give him enough attention or something.

Essential and I ain't heated, just communicating. Sternly, maybe? :lol:

But no heat. Tepid really, I thought I was pretty tame. :lol:

I'm'a just left that whole thing sliip as one huge personal attack.

you think CP is condescending, selfish, arrogant, rude, crass, and puts the toilet paper on the holder the wrong direction? Awesome. This isn't the CP thread, though.

you think he has a longer leash? He knows the rules and rarely... and I mean RARELY... violates them. and its not that he never has action taken on him because of his post count; it was a time when he only had a dozen posts, and he still rarely violated the rules. your confusion is probably in the fact that its not against the rules to be a sarcastic prick. if it was, I wouldn't be here.

it's against the rules to talk to people the way he did a few posts up, and the way you did.

Back to Kobe's return, Blake's MVP dominance, and Pau's tampon choices.
okay.

Although i disagree, and feel he PERSONALLY attacks people everyday, you're the mod, so i guess back to our regular scheduled programming. 

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]Although i disagree, and feel he PERSONALLY attacks people everyday, you're the mod, so i guess back to our regular scheduled programming.[/quote] Then maybe your confusion lies in the definition of 'personal attack', or at least my definition.

"Kobe is better than Jordan."
"You're a jack***."
(personal attack; that response is about the... person)

"Kobe is better than Jordan."
"Are you serious right now? This forum is getting worse and worse, I swear. Ignorance, everywhere."
(Condescending? Yes. Personal? No)

Last edited:
so if i were to reply to a post and say "you're an idiot" it would be a personal attack

but would "anyone who thinks (insert topic being quoted) is an idiot" be a personal attack?

Sounds good
Youre the mod.

I'm just a measly poster with only 1000 posts so I have no credibility or meaningful opinion :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Kal-El-8"]Sounds good
Youre the mod.

I'm just a measly poster with only 1000 posts so I have no credibility or meaningful opinion :lol:[/quote] The effort you're putting forth in trying to understand what is being said is the same level of understanding you're frustrated with CP never showing.

CP saying "Whatever. I'm not wrong." = you saying "Whatever. I'm not wrong."

#similaropposites

Last edited:
The effort you're putting forth in trying to understand what is being said is the same level of understanding you're frustrated with CP never showing.

#similaropposites
No I completely understand :lol:

I'm just being condescending. My apologies sir. Good day I say good day.

Back
Top Bottom