[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
but lets not let all this kobe talk distract us

eyes on the prize 

there's even a dantoni shoutout for CP

CP3 = cutthroat finisher.
Never made it past the second round. Doesn't equal cut throat finisher.
Pgs by themselves don't win rings.

Until cp3 gets a quality big man or Blake develops into someone you can depend on in the 4th. It's too easy to shut cp3 down in the 4th.

He may win you a lot of games in the season. But cp3 isn't winning you rings without a viable two option.
Similar to how Kobe didn't win until he had Pau

Last edited:
Great win last night against Mo Town. MDA is an idiot for even putting Hill in the doghouse for no reason. This dude plays with nothing but heart. :smokin

Please stop talking about Kobe going to another team. We know he's not going anywhere. I read somewhere that he wants to say he play with one team and that's something Mike can't say.

With every passing day, I think the Lakers are going to lock themselves into a pick in the 10-11 range instead of the top seven.

Oh well.

If they do, it'll be the biggest fail since 04.

Absolutely ZERO reason to play for a 39-43 type record. None. Zero. Anyone who says otherwise should just put me on ignore and never say my name again. I don't even wanna hear your excuses.

10-11 can still be a decent pick, Bynum, Klay Thompson, but when you should easily get into the 7-8 range, while also increasing your %'s for moving into the top 3 with a lucky bounce, it's foolish to play out of that for no freaking reason whatsoever.

Like I said, I have faith that Hill/Pau/Kaman will take an injury, Kobe's defense will help, Nash is already dead, and eventually they'll just let go. Steve Blake can only carry them for so long. :lol: :lol:

Kobe going to italy cuz aint nobody paying him big bucks at 36 and off major injury

Last edited:
Absolutely ZERO reason to play for a 39-43 type record. None. Zero. Anyone who says otherwise should just put me on ignore and never say my name again. I don't even wanna hear your excuses.

I don't think anyone's willingly setting 39-43 as their goal though :lol:

It's like Kobe and the Lakers themselves, they're not going to willingly tank, they're gonna stick to the story that they can pull it together for some unrealistic run... Fans are just gonna follow suit.

Last edited:
The bright side is a pick in the 10-11 range in this year's draft is probably a 6-7-8 quality pick in most years.

Last edited:
Make Kobe an offer he can't walk away from..

52417-Godfather-confused-gif-3Bw2.gif

srs, but not srs

The bright side is a pick in the 10-11 range in this year's draft is probably a 6-7-8 quality pick in most years.

While true, still stupid.

That makes the 6-7-8 picks in this year's draft, 3-4-5 type picks in other drafts.

It's no biggie, if these dumb ***** are 27-27, I'll just have to get my Gilooli on and Tonya Harding Steve Blake to send us right into the tank and finish the year at 27 and 55, wrap a nice 7th pick bow under our belts. :lol: :pimp:

"Why meeeeee"

*smack*

"shut up *****"

:pimp:

Cuz that fool sat on his **** for 3 years and NOW he wanna be Point God. The hell outta here with that effort Blake. Follow your leader Pau's example and tank the right way you idiot. :smh:

:lol:

I told you not to even speak my name.

When folks speak about delusional Laker fans, you who they talkin about. This team ain't winnin a title. Everyone knows it but you. Period.

Last year, we had a punchers chance. A miracle of miracles shot. Til Kobe went down. Before that, I was all in, we didn't own a pick anyways, go for it all. Fell short, that's life.

This ******** roster ain't going to no damn Finals, get yourself a clue. Be smart, not a braindead zombie followin the masses.

You get free franchise players via the draft. 10 million for 4 years. FREE, for 4 years. Even if they bust, costs you nothing. But you wanna trade for guys that will want 80 mill immediately off an ACL, yeah, that takes heart ****tard.

Like I said, you don't like it, good, put me on ignore and get the **** out of my way. Don't speak my name, address me, nothin. Get the **** on. I won't miss ya. Saves me havin to read 600 ****** lame *** trade scenarios that a first grader could shoot holes thru.

Peace.

*warned* (personal attack: '****tard')

you don't like him responding to you? Take your own advice, then.

Back
Top Bottom