**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm not mad at running it back (its not like I have any say anyways)

Squad is solid on paper, we got depth and we got young legs.

I like DLO running point for the regular season, adds that legit 3pt threat to whatever we going to try to do on offense.

If VANDO can actually PLAY THIS SEASON that would be awesome. Hopefully he's been putting in tons of work on that 3 ball.

Would be good to get Spence in some kind of role and rhythm too. He's a solid piece.

Max has shown he cant hit the 3 as well, just gotta get him reps.

I also like Hayes, when he plays good things happen on the glass, he just needs reps and to get comfortable out there.

Maybe JJ takes a stab at a Hayes/AD or Wood/AD pairing.

I'm optimistic.

Squad is solid.

Y'all just being the dramatic divas y'all are.
I agree w/ most of this.

But there are too many guards on the roster, so don’t want to add anymore unless they can move a couple of the ones who are already there. Same with the forward depth, one of em gotta go.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Sigh….and DLo, well documented I’m not a fan. Sure he’s good to have around in the regular season. But that’s kind of a waste if he’s not someone that you’re going to be relying on in the postseason. Spend the 82 games giving whoever the reps they need to be ready for the playoffs.

Best bet is to surround Lebron and AD with role players with two way ability.

PG - Austin/Gabe/Bronny
SG - Max/Reddish/JHS
SF - Rui/Knecht/Lewis
PF - LeBron/Rui/Wood
C - AD/Hayes/Castelton

Everyone else, peace out.

TBH would rather have spencer in the rotation than reddish.

Reddish is a cool body to throw at elite guards from time to time but that offense is a net negative though.

Cant be playing 4 on 5 out there.
That’s fine too.

Not really tripping on Cam cause I’m thinking that the rookie could see some minutes at the 2 as well since there’s still a logjam at the 3/4 spot. He wouldn’t really be in the rotation but I had to put him somewhere.

Speculate all we want about running it back with the same squad but as long as AD is playing the 5 full time and as long as the Lakers don’t acquire a starting center, get used to never reaching the Finals for as long as AD is on this team

1000006112.jpg

Prince shot 39.6% from 3, solid rotation player My main problem was playing him 35+ minutes. 15-25 minutes he's solid. Clears a few minutes for the younger guys

Back
Top Bottom