OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Saquon’s contract is basically a 2 year deal…
And they were able to allocate that extra money in a trade and extension for Burns and two better OL pieces that were currently on their roster.

Again like DeadsetAce DeadsetAce said, they had lots of holes and a RB like Saquon is essentially a luxury, even though they offered him a similar contract the eagles did.

Paying or not paying a RB ain’t the issue with that clip.. I think we all have watched enough football to know which areas of the team need to be prioritized before you get down that path of that being something you should do

But the GM is talking about it taking 10 years off his life, when it seems kinda obvious given the numerous holes needing to be filled

They seem stressed about making an obvious decision.. an unfortunate one, but it’s part of the business they’re in

Seems like he has personal vendetta or dislike for Saquon. I noticed in a few clips he said “me, and I” a few times. It was never us or the team. Seems to me like he wants autonomy

Seems like he has personal vendetta or dislike for Saquon. I noticed in a few clips he said “me, and I” a few times. It was never us or the team. Seems to me like he wants autonomy

If you’re well aware you have cameras on you, ain’t hard to speak of the situation in a certain manner

“Tough decisions had to be made, but unfortunately we had to move on”

“Unfortunately the team is just not in a position right now to make that move”

“We wish we could have kept the guy but it was best for both sides to move on and we wish him the best”

The League is about to go on a finding spree like never before next season :lol:

2c1jf6.jpg

Cap hits are misleading as they do not reflect how much players are actually owed. Saquan signed for twice as much as Devin with like triple the guarantees :lol:

With the gymnastics you can work with the cap, you can do things if you are so inclined to allow you to make moves elsewhere.. if you are so inclined.. like adding dummy years to the deal to space out the impact of the signing bonus or converting money under the deal

I don’t blame/fault the giants for moving on from saquon.. just don’t get the mental gymnastics to seemingly justify the move

Especially when talking to Frank gore, of all people, who had 5 of his 9 1000 yard seasons after turning 27

I finally watched hard knocks…LOVED IT!!

It’s dope af seeing inside the organization like so…

I chuckled every time the gm brought up Daniel jones contract like a detriment, as if he didn’t give it to him… :lol:

Overall great episode tho..I really liked that conversation at the shrine bowl for burns…just 🔥🔥

Totally forgot Hardknocks dropped as I always associate it with August and the preseason. Might have to check out this off-season edition as it sounds worth a watch.

Kinda crazy how much behind the scenes NFL coverage we'll be getting with 3 Hardknocks editions this year and Netflixs WR show next week.

Back
Top Bottom