**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

TBH would rather have spencer in the rotation than reddish.

Reddish is a cool body to throw at elite guards from time to time but that offense is a net negative though.

Cant be playing 4 on 5 out there.
That’s fine too.

Not really tripping on Cam cause I’m thinking that the rookie could see some minutes at the 2 as well since there’s still a logjam at the 3/4 spot. He wouldn’t really be in the rotation but I had to put him somewhere.

Speculate all we want about running it back with the same squad but as long as AD is playing the 5 full time and as long as the Lakers don’t acquire a starting center, get used to never reaching the Finals for as long as AD is on this team

Beasley - sucked with the Lakers (39% FG’s, 35% threes); thrived with Milwaukee (44% FG’s, 41% threes)

Prince - you already know the drill

Trade talks for Kuz, Grant, Bruce Brown, Cam Johnson & DFS.

I'd prefer Kuz or Cam outta that group.

1000006112.jpg

Everything is fine man. Don't be dramatic.
Not even mad because Max needs those minutes. And I think Knecht can step in and play 8-12 mpg.

Losing the value of a 6'7 wing that plays okay defense and shoots 37-39% from three just not good.

Reactions: MVP
Prince shot 39.6% from 3, solid rotation player My main problem was playing him 35+ minutes. 15-25 minutes he's solid. Clears a few minutes for the younger guys

Vucevic
Capela
WCJ
Olynyk
Kessler
Markannen

…..Should all still be in play if Pelinka somehow managed to avoid a new sickness inflicting thousands of Californians called Ham Disease

Back
Top Bottom