**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What say ye, brethren?
Screenshot_20240703_130517_Reddit.jpg

IFFFFF Vando, Bron, AD can stay fully healthy, and Knecht hits, and if JJ adds anything at all, then yes, they could be a little bit better Play In level team. (7-8 seed)

And we def got a shot at repeating as In Season Tournament Champs.

Denver lost KCP
Clippers lost PG
Wolves lost Kyle Anderson & Monte Morris
GSW lost Klay

Only teams in the west that got better were OKC ,NOP & Maybe Dallas depending how you feel about them getting Klay
WHAT?!
EYE did not know that!!!
Screenshot_20240703_133107_Chrome.jpg

That's huuuuuge.

Were we... like... could we have even... I mean...

*Googles contract*

FOUR YEARS, $212mil?!

Got... DAMB!!!

IFFFFF Vando, Bron, AD can stay fully healthy, and Knecht hits, and if JJ adds anything at all, then yes, they could be a little bit better Play In level team. (7-8 seed)

And we def got a shot at repeating as In Season Tournament Champs.
Top four is Thunder, Mavs, T'Wolves and Nuggets.

After that, I think five and six is up for grabs. But there's also the Grizzlies, Warriors, Clippers, Pelicans, Suns, Kings competing.

I have so many conflicting feelings. On one hand a lot of the trades we are seeing are overpays in my opinion and I wouldn't be happy if the Lakers made those same moves. That being said, What is the point of keeping LeBron and AD if the Lakers don't want to make any moves and we're basically running back the same team?

I have so many conflicting feelings. On one hand a lot of the trades we are seeing are overpays in my opinion and I wouldn't be happy if the Lakers made those same moves. That being said, What is the point of keeping LeBron and AD if the Lakers don't want to make any moves and we're basically running back the same team?
You have $30k for a nice, used car, and you only want a sedan or coupe.
You see that your neighbor pays $48k for a 2007 Subaru Forester.
There are no sedans or coupes for $30k.
You jealous of your neighbor?

My fear is that the Lakers will be out of the playoff picture by the trade deadline in February and at that point Rob will say "well there's no point in trading these picks for mediocre team"

I'm not mad at running it back (its not like I have any say anyways)

Squad is solid on paper, we got depth and we got young legs.

I like DLO running point for the regular season, adds that legit 3pt threat to whatever we going to try to do on offense.

If VANDO can actually PLAY THIS SEASON that would be awesome. Hopefully he's been putting in tons of work on that 3 ball.

Would be good to get Spence in some kind of role and rhythm too. He's a solid piece.

Max has shown he cant hit the 3 as well, just gotta get him reps.

I also like Hayes, when he plays good things happen on the glass, he just needs reps and to get comfortable out there.

Maybe JJ takes a stab at a Hayes/AD or Wood/AD pairing.

I'm optimistic.

Squad is solid.

Y'all just being the dramatic divas y'all are.

Really wasn't that complex but sure, I'll dumb it down.

You have money for a specific need.
What you specifically need isn't available.
Someone else overpays for something you don't need.
You jealous of their overpaid acquisition?
You have to dumb down a lot of things in here… especially for a select number of groupies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom