**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What if I told you we are actually in the rebuilding years right now

all this talk with Hurley and Reddick about focusing on developing the young players

Reddick
Reaves
Rui
Christie
Knecht
Bronny
JHS
Castleton
Lewis

With guidance and mentoring from old vets like Lebron :lol:

Your 2026 Los Angeles Lakers

Kinda fire lol

avengers-assemble-ea72scysrrpr2qhm.gif

Worst thing they could do now, is panic trade those 2 firsts for Jerami Grant while also sending out contributing guys to beat the buzzer on Bron’s extension

I.e. if it’s Rui & DLo just to open up bringing back Taurean as well.

That not only is around a lateral move, also **** themselves for the rest of the decade.

What if I told you we are actually in the rebuilding years right now

all this talk with Hurley and Reddick about focusing on developing the young players

Reddick
Reaves
Rui
Christie
Knecht
Bronny
JHS
Castleton
Lewis

With guidance and mentoring from old vets like Lebron :lol:

Your 2026 Los Angeles Lakers
Said that the other day and it’s not a terrible rebuild. We have guards to develop. Hopefully we can lure a decent max player

Listen to what these guys have been saying all along..."the focus is on player development"

That tells me that this team is not trading those future 1sts unless it's for a game changing player... don't see many (or any) available, and this roster is more than just a single player away.

So what does that mean....IMO the rebuild that some of you guys want has already started.

Bron is cool with it because he gets to finish his career next to his son. AD got the bag with his latest extension, in a couple of seasons all the other guys contracts will have expired and their time in LA will probably be over. Maybe they find a trade for Davis in the next year or two whenever Bron's finally done.

Oh well.

The only problem is I can never give this Organization the benefit of the doubt with strategic planning.
I wouldn’t mind a “disguised rebuild” if I felt that was the plan. But I don’t think that’s the plan at all with this team

I'd do a 1st for Jerami Grant deal and a protected 1st/swap for WCJ or a decent 5 prospect.

Everything is wide open, the west now more than before. I don't trust DAL or MINN and you can easily make a run if you're in the right seed. Either blow it up or go for it. I don't get what they're doing.

We still have our picks in 26, 28, 30 even if they decide to move off of 29 and 31. It's not completely barren for a rebuild or should a disgruntled star become available.

There just doesn't seem to be any deals available to move off both 29 and 31 for sure. Maybe one.

Every Laker outlet is panicking.....

I could see if they had shown something that makes it look like we are going in the right direction but....
Only player you lost out on was Dejounte Murray….Watching Klay the last 2 years , you really wanted him on the team?You thought he was gonna magically unwash him in P&G?

Back
Top Bottom