The hell you doin in here elpablo21 elpablo21 ? :lol:

Don't be snoopin :lol:
Main thread kinda slow but don't mind me

Ev7dDbrXAAEryy_.jpg

MT sacrificed and came off the bench

You know he’s in klay ear telling him
Do do the same

Just get rid of cam already

I'm looking at all the centers, and just don't see who would trade their center for D'Lo and his salary.

Jazz tanking for Flagg can we pull Kessler x sexton for Dlo x Vincent x jhs x picks or whatever combo?

If not, would Orlando be interested in Dlo for Wendell carter?

Jazz tanking for Flagg can we pull Kessler x sexton for Dlo x Vincent x jhs x picks or whatever combo?

I don't think they're necessarily tanking. They've shown they can compete for a play-in spot when they're serious about competing the last two seasons.

I don't think they're necessarily tanking. They've shown they can compete for a play-in spot when they're serious about competing the last two seasons.

You said you can see them packaging something + Dlo for a wing or center. Who though? WCJr? I'm having a hard time figuring out who this player can be.

1719702602229.jpeg

If I’m Utah I don’t want two guards… and maybe you include a pick IDK but you get a defensive guard, center and athletic forward. Maybe this plus Klay and call it an offseason

Back
Top Bottom