**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If the Klay thing is really happening, I think you shop (and frankly overpay) for a center. D'Lo, Hayes/Wood and a future first for a good center under contract.

My first two options:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Yea I think they should look for a trade to get either Vucevic or Wendell.

Then pick up anyone other than Klay or Harden. Those 2 would be a mistake. Harden for obvious reasons and Klay is washed.
I’d pick Valencunis over both those dudes.

If he’s starting and playing 30 minutes, you’re expecting Klay to be Klay.
And that just seems like a bad use of assets. He’s not a 3&D guy anymore. He’ll be halfway through 34. 2 major leg injuries.

You signing him to be a 20 mpg guy giving you reliable bench scoring like a Taurean Prince….. Count me in.

If Bron is taking this pay cut. Jonas is the guy it should be out of the 3 names listed.

If he’s starting and playing 30 minutes, you’re expecting Klay to be Klay.
And that just seems like a bad use of assets. He’s not a 3&D guy anymore. He’ll be halfway through 34. 2 major leg injuries.

You signing him to be a 20 mpg guy giving you reliable bench scoring like a Taurean Prince….. Count me in.

If Bron is taking this pay cut. Jonas is the guy it should be out of the 3 names listed.
Bingo

He was already mentally checked out. Maybe?
Iono.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Might not even happen. 😂👀
Lmao. That’s the only hope. You get a pissed off and motivated Klay that comes in shooting 45% from 3 all year lol.
But not starting or playing north of 30 min. But I feel like he wants his money + a significant role.

Rob folded for Bron the 1st with Westbrook. I’m hoping he doesn’t make the same mistake and fold again for Bron with Klay.

Back
Top Bottom