**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

this all dame fault
he cares too much about what people think of him lol
all he had to do was say yes after bron and ad wined and dined him lmao

Like who has for the last decade or so been the one constantly trying to dramatically overhaul his rosters even after success? This is the price of playing the Bron business. Yea you may reach the highest of heights which we did. But when it goes, it goes down ugly, he gets to Diddy bop to his next destination scott-free and the previous franchise is left in shambles. I'm hoping the brass gets ahead of that starting this summer.

Oram mentioned yesterday that Schroeder was interested in re-signing over the summer to back up Westbrook but the Lakers signed Nunn.

So not just Caruso, but Schroder wanted to come back as well.

**** ya feelings. You resign Schroder, no need to use the mini MLE on another guard in Nunn. You turn around and give that to Rudy or Otto (Otto did sign pretty quickly with GS tho) or pretty much any wing with a pulse. BOOM, you have a completely different team with waaaaaaaaaayyy more flexibility than what we see today. Asset management 101.

S
M
H

If they are gonna ride with Russ they gotta fix his ***. They can’t coddle him they way they have been. They gotta tell him when he is being a dumb*ss. Dude needs to get inspired again. All up to lakers coaching staff if you ask me.

Like who has for the last decade or so been the one constantly trying to dramatically overhaul his rosters even after success? This is the price of playing the Bron business. Yea you may reach the highest of heights which we did. But when it goes, it goes down ugly, he gets to Diddy bop to his next destination scott-free and the previous franchise is left in shambles. I'm hoping the brass gets ahead of that starting this summer.
Not every team has a quiet death like the Spurs. With the Lakers, it tends to be a loud and ugly death. See 2003 and 2011.

1000000000%. And don't get how people don't see this more.

-edit- thought I was in the NBA thread :lol:

Last edited:
Nope

I miss your analysis and cap figures.

Quick one. If they don't offload Westbrook in the offseason. Team is pretty much screwed.

Although it kind of feels they are already screwed the second they started gutting depth and replacing it with older players.

Assumption for the Lakers is like the Clippers and Wolves they need to get out of the play-in game to the 6th seed. Because any of those 3 teams can beat the Jazz, Nuggets or Mavs. If you're in the play-in game, even if you win it. It's a 1st Round Exit for any of the 3 against Suns or Warriors.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
you need to just buckle up cuz lebron aint going nowhere.

hes the only thing we have left worth watching.

and how can you hate klutch? they brought in your favorite player even tho hes sucked so much *** in his career and killed so many franchises with nothing to show for it?

you would think westbrook would finally settle down because he got it easy playing with 2 of the top 5 nba players in the nba having no pressure whatsoever.

but nope! hes shooting 5 air balls a game and dribbling the ball off his **** every chance he gets.

and how can you hate klutch? they brought in your favorite player even tho hes sucked so much *** in his career and killed so many franchises with nothing to show for it?

you would think westbrook would finally settle down because he got it easy playing with 2 of the top 5 nba players in the nba having no pressure whatsoever.

but nope! hes shooting 5 air balls a game and dribbling the ball off his **** every chance he gets.
Imagine siding with Russ over bron in 2022…or ever.

🤡

He'll be gone for sure after 2023. Hopefully sooner.

atog7ub3h5h81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom