**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The LA Lakers are worth five and a half billion dollars.......and won't execute trades because of the luxury tax. :stoneface:

AD can't make a free throw. Russ is Russ. Nunn been out for a year with a bruise while the Rams starting Running back is already back from a torn achilles in less time......

Let's fire the suit and tie guy tho.

I think some of you guys would wash the dishes after your house burned down. :lol:

caron.PNG

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 1.04.05 PM.png

ya i get it we're all disappointed for NOT pulling any TRADES yesterday

NOW WHAT??

Lebron has to STEP UP and re-boot his boys,let his voice be heard and get into business of playing LAKERS BASKETBALL

still dont understand why dwight didnt play a single minute last game when we were getting scorched in the paint.

he was definately ready. poor guy was dribbling the ball on court during a commercial time out.

most of the games i dont understand VOGELS substitution of players

ya i get it we're all disappointed for NOT pulling any TRADES yesterday

NOW WHAT??

Lebron has to STEP UP and re-boot his boys,let his voice be heard and get into business of playing LAKERS BASKETBALL
Bron has done enough. AD isn’t pulling his weight

still dont understand why dwight didnt play a single minute last game when we were getting scorched in the paint.

he was definately ready. poor guy was dribbling the ball on court during a commercial time out.
Look, buddy, the reason Dwight doesn't play more is because our salary cap situation is abysmal, the Russell Westbrook experiment hasn't worked out the way we had hoped so far, we have a ton of injuries, and Lebron is old.

I know. I'm trying to make sense of it, too.

-foe

Who are the best coaching candidates for next year? We need the next Nick Nurse or Taylor Jenkins in LA.

Still can’t believe we passed on Ty Lue :smh:

I get the optics at the time but they should have just hired Kidd.

Oh boy.

Laker and Klutch stealth war!

Both shame and kudos to Pelinka

Shame for lying

But kudos for not caving into Klutch demands of “get rid of the pick if you have to” bc most won’t be on the team in 2027 so they don’t care. It would have been idiotic to include the 2027 pick for anything less than a jerami grant level player. Doing it in a three way to get reddish woulda been straight up malpractice.

This is also klutch trying to deflect blame even though we know leGm had a lot to do with russs being on this team.

******* disaster from both sides

Back
Top Bottom