**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LeafyExcellentCollie-size_restricted.gif

If true unsure if this belongs here or Fools WIldin Thread. :smh: I am loving every minute of this trainwreck, can't lie got nervous around trade deadline that it might all come to an end. They would trade Russ and the **** show would be over. But no the basketball gods said NO. We will not disappoint you.

We’re probably gonna be a lottery team by 2027. Probably best to keep the pick instead of wasting it on John Wall. Or at least come up with better options.

Last edited:
Waive baze DJ ellington Howard

Sign Shroeder, Harris, Damian Jones

Shroeder
Harris
Lebron
ad
jones

Send Russ home to save him from injury for this summer trade market

Lakers ain't got no picks to go and draft Bronny, hopefully we can get some assets from the Cavs when he bolts again.
draft ?
he'd be lucky to get g-league deal

whether he leaves as a FA, sign and trade etc.
there is a scenario where lebron retires as a cav
i could also see him making rondo the coach there too

Probably two more years, unless next year is really bad.

Bronny is in his junior year. Next year is his senior year, then he has to do a gap-year somewhere. And that's only if Bronny is even that good, which by all accounts he isn't.

1) send Russ home
2) Release Wayne, DJ, Dwight, Baze, Bradley
3) sign TT, Harris, Dragic or Shroeder, Bembry, James Johnson or Moses Brown

Dragic/tht
Harris/Reaves/Bembry
Lebron/Stanley Johnson
AD/Melo/Ariza
TT/james Johnson or Moses

BOOM. Easily can get us a 8th seed and win 1 game in first round but most importantly, sends the loser home and can audition these guys for next year.

I don’t see Lebron being a Laker past his current deal. We’ll probably have AD and 33 year old Dame at that point

Really weird AD performance the last two games. He looked really good coming back from the knee injury. Then Giannis took his heart on Tuesday and he was sleepwalking in Portland.

A poster on here years ago that had married himself to D’lo like some posters have to Russ.

When magic traded D’lo he got so mad he became a nets fan. And now is a wolves fan. Nice guy and ultra talented with the cap. He was like our version of Bobby Marks.

@essential1

I don’t really step in here. You guys have your own problems. We have our own problems. We both look fools at the deadline so I needed a laugh.

But is this true? Because I remember essential very much so, from all the way back to the Dwight Howard days. Where I told him specifically there was no chance he was re-signing. :lol:

But he was a nice dude and a Lakers diehard. He really changed teams? He did that? Because of D-Lo? I don’t believe it.

Who are the best coaching candidates for next year? We need the next Nick Nurse or Taylor Jenkins in LA.

Still can’t believe we passed on Ty Lue :smh:

Back
Top Bottom